Dhoni should be sacked as captain in all 3 formats!

Saurav01 are you serious or are you just trying to cheer up dejected fans?
Since you guys have a serious problem understanding the point, lemme try and make this as idiotproof as possible. This is the thought: Out of India's 100 games, 70 of them would be played in India and 30 overseas. Out of those 70 played in India, we will win 50. We will win 10 out of the remaining 30 games. So, we will win 60 games out of 100. That makes it 60% of 100. Simple enough?
Another explanation provided for comprehension-challenged folks like Sabby and AdiB. (Post 1195). Let's see if you manage to understand this. :giggle:
you shoud have said we will win 70 percent of games in india and 33 percent away but you wrote first
If 70% matches get played in India (from 2015 onwards), it's no big deal winning 50% of them. (10% we'll win overseas.)
thank god we have proof..i can already see you trolling maths professor in college during discussion :hysterical:
you shoud have said we will win 70 percent of games in india and 33 percent away but you wrote first thank god we have proof..i can already see you trolling maths professor in college during discussion :hysterical:
Post 1176 explains that in detail. That when I said 50% and 10%, I was referring to the total sum of 100, and the phrase 'of them' might have created the comprehension confusion. But of course, you are so busy giggling like a teenager, you could not read it. Hai na?
Post 1176 explains that in detail. That when I said 50% and 10%, I was referring to the total sum of 100, and wrote 'of them' inadvertently. But of course, you are so busy giggling like a teenager, you could not read it. Hai na?
Got said 50 percent of 70'percent games played in India ..there is no other way to read it that is what u wrote And yes I am literally :hysterical:
Do bother to explain as well instead of running away :giggle:
i called u a full crack not because of the hogwash u made while calculating the win% but because u think 70% of games are/will be played in india (its actually less than 50% for 2013,2012) and we'll win 70% of those when its clear that we dont even win 70% of home odis,forget the tests :cantstop: .. then u think we'll win 33% of the away games (we actually play more away) when we are struggling to win 1..mind u we have not won an away test for almost 1000 days
We are talking about a period of 5 years to 2019.
If we play 100 overseas games in these 5 years, we can always win 33 of them. We will surely win about 28-30 against Bangladesh, SL, Pakistan, Zim, WI etc and 3-4 against SA/Aus/Ind. In fact, if you calculate the stats of the last 100 overseas ODI games, we must have won about 30.
Got said 50 percent of 70'percent games played in India ..there is no other way to read it that is what u wrote And yes I am literally :hysterical:
It is okay to read it pedantically, but if you would take the whole discussion into account, it wasn't so difficult to understand the main sense of it. The idea was how I am seeing the figure of 60.
It is okay to read it pedantically' date=' but if you would take the whole discussion into account, it wasn't so difficult to understand the main sense of it. The idea was how I am seeing the figure of 60.[/quote'] hmm..now i will try to stop laughing and reply seriously ok like u explain in that other post u made mistake while writing it. thats ok but problem is we do not play 70 percent at home also winning 33 percent looks like a dream when only away wins come in sri lanka and west indies i normally do not include neutral matches or tournaments in these discussions but if you want to at very very best scenario we will win as much as we lose in those neutral games maybe you meant we play 70 percent of games in subcontinent now that makes sense still we are a team who cannot win single match away from home winning one every third game looks very unlikely
i called u a full crack not because of the hogwash u made while calculating the win% but because u think 70% of games are/will be played in india (its actually less than 50% for 2013,2012) and we'll win 70% of those when its clear that we dont even win 70% of home odis,forget the tests :cantstop: .. then u think we'll win 33% of the away games (we actually play more away) when we are struggling to win 1..mind u we have not won an away test for almost 1000 days
Time for me to call u a full crack (but I will refrain :-)) a) I was referring to an assumed future BCCI strategy of having more and more games played in India. So, if we are playing 50% of matches in our country now, we will play 70% in the future. b) I was referring to ODIs solely (since India doesn't really play 100 Tests in 5 years), and it is not very difficult for India to win 50 out of 70 matches played in India. c) There is absolutely no hogwash in the calculation; you looked at the percentages pedantically (since I wrote the phrase 'of them'), and inferred I meant that India will win only 35 of the 70 matches played here. It was supposed to mean - India will win 50% of its 100 matches at home, provided 70 of those are played here. But no, you are not cracked, you are just a little pedant.
hmm..now i will try to stop laughing and reply seriously ok like u explain in that other post u made mistake while writing it. thats ok but problem is we do not play 70 percent at home also winning 33 percent looks like a dream when only away wins come in sri lanka and west indies i normally do not include neutral matches or tournaments in these discussions but if you want to at very very best scenario we will win as much as we lose in those neutral games maybe you meant we play 70 percent of games in subcontinent now that makes sense still we are a team who cannot win single match away from home winning one every third game looks very unlikely
The post was pointing at a probably BCCI future policy where I am assuming that 70% of matches would be played at home (in India, not the subcontinent). 33 percent is not a dream. Look up the numbers and include SL, Bangladesh, West Indies, Zim and then get back. Let's see how many have we lost in the last 100 ODIs abroad. And do include neutral territories also, it's either 'home' or 'away'.
The post was pointing at a probably BCCI future policy where I am assuming that 70% of matches would be played at home (in India, not the subcontinent). 33 percent is not a dream. Look up the numbers and include SL, Bangladesh, West Indies, Zim and then get back. Let's see how many have we lost in the last 100 ODIs abroad. And do include neutral territories also, it's either 'home' or 'away'.
now if you want to include minnows you can but even icc does not reward much points for those wins to me we will struggle to beat any half decent side away from home with this current side