US Election Debate

vvvslaxman

even if Romney does fail on # 3' date=' he already qualifies on all the others that Obama fails on. B->[/quote'] No he is not qualified on anything. He is bunch of talk. behind the doors he is a different man.He just lies to get elected.. Republicans are good in only one thing. Opposing every move of government. Nothing else.

No he is not qualified on anything. He is bunch of talk. behind the doors he is a different man.He just lies to get elected.. Republicans are good in only one thing. Opposing every move of government. Nothing else.
Even if we go with your argument that Romeny lies, Obama has failed on all of those points in the last 4 years, it can only get better with Romney. :hysterical:

^ There are many topics on which I either dont have a view or am indifferent. You may have missed my posts but on taking the political test questions on the website posted, I am an Average Independent. I was in Obama camp in 2008, now in Romney's, because Obama fails in the categories that are most important to me. Snapshot of Mr. Barack Hussein Obama: 1. Anti-American (shady past with; Commies, Terrorists, and America haters) 2. Energy Dependence policy (blocks Keystone pipeline) 3. Trillions in debt and Mr. Foodstamp 4. No Pride in American Exceptionalism 5. Islamist appeaser
Great, one line question , that too a simple one and then see your reply. No wonder you like Romney as he doesnt answer anything with anything specific either. Do you believe in evolution -- Obama is a commie :two_thumbs_up: Same way Mr Romney answered the question around equal pay for women :hatsoff:

Great, one line question , that too a simple one and then see your reply. No wonder you like Romney as he doesnt answer anything with anything specific either. Do you believe in evolution -- Obama is a commie :two_thumbs_up: Same way Mr Romney answered the question around equal pay for women :hatsoff:
see the first line in the response to that question. :hatsoff: