Me thinks...........

WTF ... do you see a shortage of gaali's today or during the ODI series ?
You can vent all your frustration on me......as much as you want. Bottomline is India lost the game again from 113/7.....could not even clean up the tail....Bopara/Broad Who?....now down 1-3 and staring at an embarassing series loss.
You can vent all your frustration on me......as much as you want. Bottomline is India lost the game again from 113/7.....could not even clean up the tail....Bopara/Broad Who?....now down 1-3 and staring at an embarassing series loss.
Get real mate. India isn't one of the better ODIs and they will lose heaps more than they can win. I suggest you follow India in test cricket. I'm sure they have given some decent results over the years in test cricket.
Get real mate. India isn't one of the better ODIs and they will lose heaps more than they can win. I suggest you follow India in test cricket. I'm sure they have given some decent results over the years in test cricket.
I am not sure that is true. At home they play like kings. Also remember the last two series in Pakistan where they played like champions. There is not much difference in this team and those except a few. Since WI tour they have struggled continuously. All I am wanting is some consistency especially against England who are NOT a good ODI team.

I understand where you come from but IMO India is not a good ODI side. The last time they had good success overseas was in 2006. That's a long time ago. I don't reckon the team's still the same though. Ganguly wasn't playing then neither was Tendulkar available for all the games. India made good use of super sub then using particular players for fielding, batting and bowling. Things have changed since then and you pretty much know India's recent successes overseas. India has consistently failed overseas and give me reasons why they will win more now? In fact fielding and batting has gone worse while bowling has improved. For consistency in ODIs a team needs to be good at batting and fielding. These two areas is where India lacks big time. I think the fortune will change in about a year's time in ODIs. Even Australia in the early and mid 1990s used to struggle in ODIs although they used to win pretty much every test series.

I understand where you come from but IMO India is not a good ODI side. The last time they had good success overseas was in 2005. That's a long time ago. .
What happened in 2005 ? I can't remember India winning anything away from home that year. They lost 3 matches in a row to Sri Lanka away from home in the Indian Oil triangular, they were comfortably beaten by NZ in the final of the Videocon triangular in Zimbabwe.
What happened in 2005 ? I can't remember India winning anything away from home that year. They lost 3 matches in a row to Sri Lanka away from home in the Indian Oil triangular' date=' they were comfortably beaten by NZ in the final of the Videocon triangular in Zimbabwe.[/quote'] That was a typo, I was wanting to say 2006.
There is not much difference in this team and those except a few.
dandaroy, huge difference between the teams. Half the side has been replaced by pathetic fielders and runners between wickets. And with no super sub and no Pathan, we can never make up our mind whether to play 6 batsmen or 7. I had said this before the series began as well that our ODI team is pathetic and ranked higher than it should be. As Ravi said, if you want to see better days test matches would be an option. We have had pretty decent performances away from the sub continent over the past year.