Me thinks...........

abey dandruff araam se bait jaa.. still 3 games to go after this game.. we haven't lost this series yet.. and todayz game is not over yet too..
Do not call me dandruff ya facking idiot :). Only you can think India will from this situation. Do you see any signs that tells India has winning potential in this series??
yes i do see.. .... we lose' date=' 2,3 games and u ppl get carried away and start creating such cr@ppy threads...[/quote'] OMG...Losing 3 games in a row......and then coming back to win the series!!.....even Michael Jordan never achieved that........how can these pussies??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
OMG...Losing 3 games in a row......and then coming back to win the series!!.....even Michael Jordan never achieved that........how can these pussies??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
typical Lahori brain at work...I can see from where you are coming. I don't give a rat's musharraf, what our padosis say......... I am satisfied that we won a test series in England...:yay:
typical Lahori brain at work...I can see from where you are coming. I don't give a rat's musharraf, what our padosis say......... I am satisfied that we won a test series in England...:yay:
Hey Hindu fundamentalist, relax I am a Indian not Pakistani....so go bit*h somewhere else. Have you ever seen a Muslim last name Dandaroy? As far as just being satsifed with the series win, that's the complacency I am talking about. Winning one series is not enough, you need to keep winning if you dream of toppling the Aussies.
And showing up only when we are losing to criticize ... makes you a great fan ?
No you are wrong, I visit this site everyday. Just because I do not post does not mean I do not show up. And what is wrong with criticism.............it is the overadulation for underperformance that has made our performance in every sports so lame.
Why did you feel compelled to remain silent during the test series?
Because there were plenty of praises to go around, and I did not feel the need to add to it. I do not shower praise until I see consistent performance over a period of time, something this Indian team has not achieved in years.