Euphoria - Maaeri

veer

Sare ga ma is pure singing but idol is about performing. I think this Indian Idol has seen the best singers by far.
Sa re gama has some exceptionally talented singers....I have a bias for singers who really know their craft irrespective of the fact whether they are rock stars or not....that Reshamiya is a total clown...spews constant garbage whenever he opens his mouth...as it he was not enough tomorrow's night run of the episode is going to feature Laloo as a guest....now take that for buffoonery:cantstop:

I prefer Saregama than Star Voice of India and Indian Idol. Imo, Saregama has better singers, maybe its their sound system or whatever, but the singers sound really good. Raja Hasan sang the ma tujhe salaam, better than the original I think. That was quite impressive.

On a sidenote , how come these people sing so well ? After all , i also have same one throat , similar looking mouth et al. Even if i make a polite offer to sing , my friends threaten with me brutal massacre. Jealous idiots , all of 'em ! :shades_smile:

On a sidenote , how come these people sing so well ? After all , i also have same one throat , similar looking mouth et al. Even if i make a polite offer to sing , my friends threaten with me brutal massacre. Jealous idiots , all of 'em ! :shades_smile:
proof?

I am too humble to post evidence of my Hari Haran-esque voice. But below is a soul wrenching rendition by eight of my best disciples. If the students are so good, imagine the level of the master. I am my own competition. OIKkUTn1Wuc

another question is how come I sing so well in bathroom only?? :cantstop: btw.. Ankita didnt have great vocal.. but she had a big heart.. and as Javed Akhtar said her confidence was top notch.. and ppl should admire her for that.. when judges were saying all good singers are getting boots.. they were indirectly pointing at Anika.. good luck to her I say.. I dont think she was a drama queen.. whats wrong with little bit of dancing while singing.... ??