It's OFFICIAL and I admit that...

Gaurav

...I am missing India VERY much!!!!!! :cry_smile::confused_smile: I thought I was over India after living most of my life abroad but something about India is calling me and saying "aja beta ghar aa ja". There is no way I will ever live there as I am a realist but the emotional magnetic pull of Mother India is so strong that I am feeling very restless. The viewing of Indian videos online is not extinguishing this flame! I think this forum has played a big part in messing me up mentally...specially Gora Pindu's chori walli photos:isalute: Either I should stop visiting this forum:finger: or I must visit India in 2008 :driver: Mother%20India.jpg

...I am missing India VERY much!!!!!! :cry_smile::confused_smile: I thought I was over India after living most of my life abroad but something about India is calling me and saying "aja beta ghar aa ja". There is no way I will ever live there as I am a realist but the emotional magnetic pull of Mother India is so strong that I am feeling very restless. The viewing of Indian videos online is not extinguishing this flame! I think this forum has played a big part in messing me up mentally...specially Gora Pindu's chori walli photos:isalute: Either I should stop visiting this forum:finger: or I must visit India in 2008 :driver:
Pffft. The moment you step off your plane, feel the intense heat beating against your face and witness the chaos in front of you, you will change your mind almost immediately

Pffft. The moment you step off your plane, feel the intense heat beating against your face and witness the chaos in front of you, you will change your mind almost immediately
:two_thumbs_up: So true! Last time I went everyone ran to the exit door before the plane had landed :hysterical: I was like wtf! Mumbai ki gharam moist air almost choked me when the plane door opened but I still had some tears in my eyes :cry_smile: Felt like kissing the tarmac. Then when I stepped out of the airport I felt like I had travelled back in time :hysterical: It looked like scene from some partiiton movie :haha: Pred come let's go together. We will have a laugh. Take Cricketics, Holy and Apo as well...OR anyone who wants to join us dear :rose: :hysterical:

Mumbai ki gharam moist air almost choked me when the plane door opened but I still had some tears in my eyes :cry_smile: Felt like kissing the tarmac. Then when I stepped out of the airport I felt like I had travelled back in time :hysterical: It looked like scene from some partiiton movie :haha:
What the heck are you trying to say GKD ? You like visiting India or you dont like going there ? :haha:

Jesus ' date=' even Bill Gates or Bill Clinton make more visits to India and whine less then some of our so called deshis.!:D:D[/quote'] Abhe Bill Goat ke bache if i was rich and had security like them then I would be there all the time as well. Hell I would not be wasting my time talking to you bhondus :finger::D

Wo to sahi bola tu :hysterical: Intentionally dramebaaz hun magar. Are you going to place me in your buddy list or what? :hysterical:
Done , happy now ? Seriously , for all the drama that you create , i feel like whipping you a$$ ! :hysterical: P.S - We are buddies , so dont bother.. :haha:

Abhe Bill Goat ke bache if i was rich and had security like them then I would be there all the time as well. Hell I would not be wasting my time talking to you bhondus :finger::D
You want security when you visit India ? For God's sake , this is not some african country ruled by one warlord everyday.