Type A and Type B personalities on the forum....

beetle

Results of Your Type A Personality Test Personality Type typea.gif Your score = 38 score_orange.gif What does your score mean? You seem to be in the middle between the Type A and Type B personality. In this case, the middle ground is good. Your attitude to life is more of the "smell the roses" kind and you know how and when to relax. Nonetheless, you realize that picking up a challenge and competing a little bit for your place in the sun can add some spice to your life. The equilibrium is important, so don't let your hostile, aggressive, and competitive alter ego take over too often. Generally, you are easy to be around, and people tend to feel relaxed and comfortable in your presence. Yours is a very healthy attitude towards life.

Results of Your Type A Personality Test Personality Type typea.gif Your score = 38 score_orange.gif What does your score mean? You seem to be in the middle between the Type A and Type B personality. In this case, the middle ground is good. Your attitude to life is more of the "smell the roses" kind and you know how and when to relax. Nonetheless, you realize that picking up a challenge and competing a little bit for your place in the sun can add some spice to your life. The equilibrium is important, so don't let your hostile, aggressive, and competitive alter ego take over too often. Generally, you are easy to be around, and people tend to feel relaxed and comfortable in your presence. Yours is a very healthy attitude towards life.
lol.. bhaiii

Looks like Rads is ultra relaxed about life... just 30..
You think that is relaxed???? I took the test again to get the "what does your score mean? " and got 20:confused_smile: What does your score mean? You seem to be far from having a Type A personality. Your attitude to life is more of the "smell the roses" kind. You know how and when to relax. The hostile, aggressive and competitive part of you surfaces rarely. You are easy to be around, and people tend to feel relaxed and comfortable in your presence. It's a very healthy attitude towards life. Just make sure you don't miss important opportunities because of being too cool and relaxed. Picking up a challenge and competing a little bit for your place in the sun can add some spice to your life.

Woo... Rads ' date=' they are actually implying you let of of chances just to stay all nice and dandy..[/quote'] :DI am a goody goody girl ....till someone jumps the line ..or comes too close when I am driving.....then my hidden superA personality takes over......:devil_smile::D

I took it again , this time a bit slower. I got a 32. I have to say i do agree with most of whats written about me there. But as it goes in astrology and other predictions stuff, the mind always seems to come up with some connection or the other on what is being told about you.

Results of Your Type A Personality Test Personality Type typea.gifYour score = 82 score_orange.gifWhat does your score mean? You seem to have a Type A personality. Type A personality is characterized by an exaggerated sense of time urgency, competitiveness, anger and hostility. People who share certain characteristics with you are often concerned with the acquisition of objects and generally dissatisfied with the world, including oneself. You don't know how and when to relax. People probably get tense around you, and they tend to feel threatened in your presence. Continuous stress and allowing unexpressed feelings to pile up are not good for your health. You should start learning how to relax, to let go, and enjoy life. Work on your communication skills. Try to take it easy and be lazy sometimes. It might be hard and it would take some effort, but you certainly know how to pick up a challenge. I dont believe it at all - must be a statistical anomaly. it asks me to take it easy and be lazy - does it realise that I have spent 5 whole days of the past 8 watching cricket. If I score 82, DR and CC will go off the scale!