Why are my posts getting deleted?

yoda

Why are my posts getting deleted? Dhondy posts abusing Dravid claiming he is possibly taking money and then when I respond mildly he deletes the post. Atleast he should have the courtesy to edit the post with mod comments without deleting them. This is absurd.

Post it again, Yoda. It might have been a mistake by someone trying to delete the really abusive posts. We are not good at post deletion. Even managed to delete the "Who are we" thread. Apologies.
Absolutely not a mistake. I posted again on that thread asking why my post was deleted and it was deleted again Analf style in a matter of seconds. And shwetabh you shouldn't be apologizing.
Sorry, I was just trying to recreate Dravid's state of mind. Deletes his main bowlers, puts in fake ones, and let's the opposition (onlookers who are enjoying this tamasha) get the upper hand. Did I succeed?:D
Atleast I won't accuse you of taking money from the mother boad to take this one their way. :finger:
Anger=Fat. Are you going to take back all the nice things you ever said about me?
Like? I said something like "you should be ashamed of posting like that about one of India's finest after lecturing others on how to keep things under control". Take that back? Of course not.