Dhondy why are you deleting my posts???

After shwetabh sent me this tool's IP address, i have now discovered that Dravid the Best is none other than Salu_86. I traced Salu_86's IP from one of his threads on the Cricket Vids forum and saw that the IP addresses of both users led to the same Frankfurt Am Main region. They have the same ISP, from the same city, the same state. Further details are available through PM, but for the sake of preserving Lalu's security, i shall refrain from revealing the two identical IP's on this thread. Yoda, i think you owe someone an apology (not me).

After shwetabh sent me this tool's IP address, i have now discovered that Dravid the Best is none other than Salu_86. I traced Salu_86's IP from one of his threads on the Cricket Vids forum and saw that the IP addresses of both users led to the same Frankfurt Am Main region. They have the same ISP, from the same city, the same state. Further details are available through PM, but for the sake of preserving Lalu's security, i shall refrain from revealing the two identical IP's on this thread. Yoda, i think you owe someone an apology (not me).
Great work exposing that guy. Apologies to Doc.

Lalu.. is one heck of a funny guy.. Dhonds... yaar.. you have no reason to resign..... ullu to bhes bhi badalna nahi ata...stupid guy uses same IP.. GUYS REQUEST>>>> if one of the MODs are involved in any dispute, we should know exactly whoz side are we at. How come we tend to lose control so quickly...we should have always stood by him...anyways,.... Dhonds... ko koi email kare aur wapas bulaaaye.. dhondu bhai... :dance:... Iss baat pe.. aur ek article ho jaye.....

Dont you have anything else to say??? Now see what mr. dhondy thinks. An Indian is a who supports Tendulkar. One who supports Dravid is non-Indian. good thinking.
DTB, I'll just make a humble observation to you: An Indian cricket fan is the one who appreciates all the players from Indian cricket team and doesn't pit one great player against another. Sure, some deserve to be to criticised if they play badly. But you NEVER compare one great Indian with another, that too with such hostility!!! Of course this is my opinion!