Mother of missing British girl suspect (AP)

Feed

Check this out- Maddy: The possibilities By former Scotland Yard Detective Chief Inspector Peter Kirkham 08/09/2007 Peter Kirkham, senior investigating officer on more than 20 murders, looks at four possible scenarios surrounding Maddy's disappearance. THEORY ONE- Madeleine was killed, her body hidden before being moved in the boot of the McCanns' silver Renault Scenic DCI Kirkham: This is what police will have been quizzing Kate about. You don't have some one in for 11 hours to check a few points. Portuguese police apparently believe Madeleine was killed by accident. That fits with the suggestion that her body could have been hidden for a while. If murder is pre-meditated, the killer has worked out what to do with the body. If it happens without planning, most people panic and either run, cover up how the death happened or hide the body. Small bodies can easily disappear down holes and even if you do not know the area you will not have to go far to find somewhere to dump it. Later, if you think you are getting away with it, there may be a temptation to return and dispose of the body before the search widens or somebody stumbles across it. THEORY TWO- Kate and Gerry are being framed by the Portuguese police for the death, as several close relatives have claimed DCI Kirkham: This is highly unlikely. Although Portuguese police made early mistakes, it is big leap to accuse them of fit ting up the McCanns. The crucial evidence is the DNA recovered by British police and tested in a British laboratory. If Madeleine's body had been found it would be possible for somebody to take her blood and plant traces to implicate somebody. But without a body where is the supply of blood cells from Madeleine? THEORY THREE The samples found in the Renault Scenic are from cross-contamination or accidental transfer, possibly from the McCanns' belongings DCI Kirkham: This would be possible if the DNA samples were so small they could be identified as coming from a particular cell - blood, hair or sweat. A police officer could have picked up Madeleine's DNA on gloves during one search and not changed them immediately after placing the sample in the evidence bag. However there is a big "But" here. If the British scientists found blood cells and enough of them to know it was significant, it makes it very unlikely they are there by chance. Blood is very strong circumstantial evidence especially with a DNA match when it's found where it shouldn't be. THEORY FOUR- Madeleine was abducted and her attacker used the same hire car which the McCanns later hired DCI Kirkham: This is the million-to-one defence which someone who has all the evidence stacked against them would use. The Portuguese police should be checking who had that Scenic before, tracing them and inter viewing to make sure they had no explanation for having Madeleine's blood. If I was in charge of this investigation I would do it, but only to double and triple-check the case.

The parents are denying all this of course. They had no car when they were there and they had no chance to move the body if they really were involved. Even if they did what are the chances they could escape given the couple are world renowned now. I smell something fishy here with the cops. Sure enough they suspect everyone but the problem with making such suspicion public is that the parents will be called culprits even before that is proved in the court of law. I wouldn't think professional working parents are capable or are they this bad that they think they get away killing their own daughter.

The parents are denying all this of course. They had no car when they were there and they had no chance to move the body if they really were involved. Even if they did what are the chances they could escape given the couple are world renowned now. I smell something fishy here with the cops. Sure enough they suspect everyone but the problem with making such suspicion public is that the parents will be called culprits even before that is proved in the court of law.
Ravi a 4year old ki body is tiny mate...relatively easy to dispose. As we speak they have landed back in UK...for now atleast. So much for "staying back and clearing our name and not leaving Portugal till Madeleine is found" cr@p! I am not buying the police is bent theory...bit incompetent probably.They have had British police assisting them for a long time now.
I wouldn't think professional working parents are capable or are they this bad that they think they get away killing their own daughter.
That is the most naive thing I have heard mate :D The same professionals left their three under four year old kids unattended in an unlocked house while they went out and got tanked up! Neighbours used to say that the girl used to cry almost daily till midnight. Plus their "family holiday" consisted of leaving the kids in the day nursery. What kind of family holiday is that? What you are seeing is that some parts of shameless British media sucking up to everything the Mcann clan says as fact. Being professional does not make someone automatically smarter :D What about the professional doctors that attacked Glasgow airport? AL Queda number 2 is a doctor as well. The more I read about these parents the more disgusted I feel. I spent 4 hours yesterday researching all the articles and watching their videos. As far as I am concerned they are hiding something. Sensible balanced article on the events PS- They used their right to silence and refused to answer up to 40 questions :-O

BRIT POLICE WATCH AND LISTEN NEXT DOOR (tabloid newspaper though)
The body-language experts compiled a secret report which is thought to suggest her demeanour indicates she has something to HIDE.
Man this case is really gripping and I hope it gets solved! Who ever killed/kidnapped her should be strung up! Make your own mind (first live interview after Maddy ki "abduction")- oIT31Is_Av8