Transfer rumours and news thread -- 2013/14

Sidhoni

Still absolutely nowhere as close as RVP' date=' Rooney, Welbeck and Hernandez[/quote'] RVP is World class, Rooney has been out of form for a while, Welbeck is overrated (2 goals last season) and Hernandez is very good but under utilized..... Ba is decent, Lukaku is good with World Class potential, Torres is finished but still a better option than Welbeck and Eto'o still has a bit of fuel left in the tank........ Utd. have a better attack but not to the extent you make it out to be......

Eriksen is very highly rated, linked with all top clubs for years only question is whether he is a bit lightweight for the prem. Chiriches supp to be good ball playing CB Lloris. Walker, Dawson, Vertonghen, Rose. Paulinho, Dembele. Chadli,Eriksen,Lamela. Soldado That is potentially a v good side, hope they gell well and adapt to the league potential 2nd xi.. Friedel. Naughton, Kaboul, Dawson, Chiriches, Ekotto. Holtby,Sandro,. Lennon,Gylfi, Townsend. Defoe I really hope they mount a strong challenge for the title

Ozil going Arsenal Cant believe Man Utd not in for him. He is exactly what their midfield needs. Yet Moyes going for donkey Fellani. Moyes screwing utd with these signings
I think Ozil would be quite similar to Kagawa. They need a deeper lying Central midfielder like Fellaini- who I think is very good! Ozil can play there but his best positiion is 'in the hole'