India v England in India, ODI bi-lateral series, 2013

24 runs was at Perth wen he needed to stick under pressure,so included.others r good innings even by numbers considering he number he bats at. yes but we dont hv a Johnson,thier fast bowler are ten times better than ours too,doesnt make sense
it does u cannot be all rounder when u have to show 24 ,33 runs as proof of ur batting capabilities like i said before even tailenders can play innings like this wht abt philander in england..? he scored 50 no? lets call him all rounder now ...:cantstop:
it does u cannot be all rounder when u have to show 24 ,33 runs as proof of ur batting capabilities like i said before even tailenders can play innings like this wht abt philander in england..? he scored 50 no? lets call him all rounder now ...:cantstop:
Philander scored 50 in Test:facepalm: chance of no.7-8 in ODI is less.in Test they are still more. the thing is he can stick around as these scores show.still young.5 fifties at the age of 24 for no.8 isnt bad at all imo
Philander scored 50 in Test:facepalm: chance of no.7-8 in ODI is less.in Test they are still more. the thing is he can stick around as these scores show.still young.5 fifties at the age of 24 for no.8 isnt bad at all imo
yeah test 50 in england vs finn and co is easier:giggle:
so another filter he cannot bat with tail and cannot score runs against quality bowlers also cannot hit needs time.... anything else?:--D
what filters?u expect him to score at 100+ wen the team is struggling he has scored runs against quality bowlers in the past n hit them too,see the link I posted
what filters?u expect him to score at 100+ wen the team is struggling he has scored runs against quality bowlers in the past n hit them too,see the link I posted
Bhai, one the innings you posted was from the Tendulkar 175 match. Jadeja was a huge culprit in not being able to rotate the strike properly when Tendulkar was around and neither was he able to score many big hits to relieve the pressure off Tendulkar. Tendulkar's dismissal was in part due to Jadeja's crappy batting, which you are now counting as his success. And to top it all the idiot ran himself out after Tendulkar's dismissal.

india vs england match schedule india vs england match schedule 1st ODI India vs England at Rajkot jan 11th 12:00 2nd ODI India vs England at Kochi jan 15th 12:00 3rd ODI India vs England at Ranchi jan 19th 12:00 4th ODI India vs England at Mohali jan 23rd 12:00 5th ODI India vs England at Dharamsala jan 27th 9:00 more Details search "jagtial online"

Bhai, one the innings you posted was from the Tendulkar 175 match. Jadeja was a huge culprit in not being able to rotate the strike properly when Tendulkar was around and neither was he able to score many big hits to relieve the pressure off Tendulkar. Tendulkar's dismissal was in part due to Jadeja's crappy batting, which you are now counting as his success. And to top it all the idiot ran himself out after Tendulkar's dismissal.
yeah he was a 'bolter' in those days.used to get himself out.but that innings was fairly quick.if he hadnt got runout,he was going at a good rate though.SRT got out just due to tiredness I feel n I m not counting out his successes.just showing he has the ability.surely .he has underperformed with the bat,but to say hes a tailender isnt also true.desevedly or not,the guy does average 50+ in FC