pak troops cross LoC, kill 2 Indian jawans brutally (decapitated)

seedhi

Why the phuck don't we just go for a full-fledged war and finish these ***gots off for once and for all?
Because millions of Indians would also die and our economy will take a major hit. Economic/diplomatic measures with military muscle flexing is the only pragmatic approach that India has to counter Pakistan. War is not an option unless Pakistan mulls going for the nuclear option, at which point all bets are off.

Because millions of Indians would also die and our economy will take a major hit. Economic/diplomatic fighting with military muscle flexing is the only pragmatic approach that India has to counter Pakistan. War is not an option unless Pakistan mulls going for the nuclear option, at which point all bets are off.
Agree. So first step do not invite these savages to play cricket(were are all the pro tour idiots now) in our country, no more singers, kabbadi players etc etc. Complete embarago on anything paksitani entering our country, including their politicians. Seal the border. Only then will they take the murders of indians seriously and only then will world community take our murders seriously. But nothing will ulitmatley will change their sick mindset of hate, murder and jihad. But by no contact we reduce murders happening and also are not hypoicrites and have some honour to our people

Do you even read the thread before posting your defence of the motherland here? The problem here is that Pakistani Army are a bunch barbarians masquerading in Uniform. The values any soldier lives by are honor, valor and dignity. The Paki army lacks none of it. Are you even aware of the atrocities that the paki army meted out on captured Indian soldiers. They played football with their decapitated heads (and am not pulling this out of my ass, this was a statement on national television by a very senior IA commander). I just dont understand how these pakis take the moral high ground when it comes to "atrocities" on kashmiris by IA. Bunch of losers.

Guess what I heard from a former official on TV, "Our patience is not unlimited". How many times have I heard that before ? There will be many more Hemraj Singh & Sudhakar Singh unless the enemy knows there's a price to pay for their barbarism.

Agree. So first step do not invite these savages to play cricket(were are all the pro tour idiots now) in our country, no more singers, kabbadi players etc etc. Complete embarago on anything paksitani entering our country, including their politicians. Seal the border.
Offcourse. i always said this series is nothing more than misplaced priorities. Pakistan is harboring all sorts of terrorists who have killed so many in India. And all we can think of is a bilateral series!

Coffee saab, you can nitpick but the reality is that all the modern day horrors that USA faces today, or atleast most of them, can be traced to their desire to beat USSR in the Cold war. The reality is that in the process of "beating" USSR, US lost its bearings. In fact a decent analogy for this would be CIA. CIA proclaims Afganistan as its greatest success, and yet has been chasing Afgan rebels for past decade plus. I would say short term win earned US long term ailment. Hopefully it will come out of it
+1 US played a huge role in creating modern day terrorism as we know it. And that's a fact, weather fanbois would like to admit it or not. And it's not just the USA who faces these horrors, it's the entire world. As far as Pakistan goes,that country will self-implode. Only a matter of time. All we need to do is wait and watch very carefully and when the opportunities arise, act. For instance sooner of later the whole Balochistan freedom struggle will kick up again, that's when we act decisively. Any opportunity to break-up Pakistan should be acted upon. Then there is sectarian strife. http://tribune.com.pk/story/456283/pakistans-threat-within-the-sunni-shia-divide/ There there are the US drone attacks. People here overestimate Pakistan. Things are gonna get way way worse for them. All we need to is make the right moves, like allying with Iran, making efforts to improve Chinese-Indian relations (sorry Tibet) embark on a massive campaign to wean the US away from Pakistan. On the political arena India must draw out an elaborate campaign to alienate Pakistan. I feel we are simply not doing enough. Playing cricket with them now? Instead of alienating them we are actively promoting them!

Pakistan said they are ready for a third-party investigation team to look into the matter' date=' so why don't you let that happen before destroying your keyboards ?[/quote'] ++ it doesnt make sense; the pak army crossed the LOC and under fire from indian forces managed to behead two people and then ran away? common man...I don't know .. doesnt make a bit sense... There was an earlier attack where Indian soldiers killed a pak soldier...and the indian military denied it....Now pak is denying this..god knows what is true what is not....its all propoganda

Pakistanis got nothing to lose. Economy is ****. No gas or petrol and electricity. Suicide attacks daily. Both these chickens country will never go to war. Just a ****ing drama.
I am betting you are not living in either one of them right now. I don't know man, but if I am in India, I don't want to have a nuclear bomb up my ass. Maybe you want to have kids with 3 ears and two dicks, but I would rather not. When it comes to nuclear bombs, the whole world is a chicken. For all its bravado Israel is *****ing pants like there is no tomorrow over Iran, while US dare not touch NK despite NK claiming the bomb.

I am sick of this. Both countries are freaking war mongering chest thumping states. From day one India never accepted creation of Pakistan and Pakistan is hell bent on destroying India. I have family living around loc and hope this nonsense stops. There is so much out cry on three soldiers dying on both sides this week what about hundred of civilian Kashmiris who die as a result of cross border firing from both countries every year. I wish there was no partition and us Kashmiris were left on our own like pre 1948. Couple of questions. Why India had double standards on Kashmir and Junagharh/Haiderabad? Rulers of them states acceded with Pakistan didn't they? Why did Pakistan spend all their energy on Kashmir? They should have got their own house in order. They have lost half of their country and if they don't sort themselves out they will lose more in near future.

Pakistan said they are ready for a third-party investigation team to look into the matter' date=' so why don't you let that happen before destroying your keyboards ?[/quote'] India's position on the Kashmir issue (and everything under it) has been to resolve it bilaterally. The govt actually suggests third party opinion in other cases such as the Indus water treaty wherein your leaders often suggest foul play from India.

I am sick of this. Both countries are freaking war mongering chest thumping states. From day one India never accepted creation of Pakistan and Pakistan is hell bent on destroying India.
Arre chacha, not recognizing means Pakistan's attitude towards Israel. You know what N refers to when India considers Pak as MFN wrt trade ?

Pakistan said they are ready for a third-party investigation team to look into the matter' date=' so why don't you let that happen before destroying your keyboards ?[/quote'] Pakistan is asking UNMOGIP to investigate because India and Pakistan disagree on UNMOGIPÃÔ mandate in Kashmir since 1972. India argued that the mandate of UNMOGIP has lapsed after Simla agreement because it was specifically established to observe ceasefire according to Karachi Agreement. It is a purely tactical move to get them involved in Kashmir again.