pak troops cross LoC, kill 2 Indian jawans brutally (decapitated)

seedhi

India needs full scale war against Pakistan unlog sirf ek baasha samjhte hain woh hain yudh
Haan toh tu kyun videsh mein taxi chala raha hai ek kaam kar apni taxi apne liye chala aur sidha airport ja. ticket le mumbai tak. phir ja aur army mein enlist karde.

Haan toh tu kyun videsh mein taxi chala raha hai ek kaam kar apni taxi apne liye chala aur sidha airport ja. ticket le mumbai tak. phir ja aur army mein enlist karde.
Good advice. Sarkar I can drive you to the airport if you want.

I am sick of this. Both countries are freaking war mongering chest thumping states. From day one India never accepted creation of Pakistan and Pakistan is hell bent on destroying India. I have family living around loc and hope this nonsense stops. There is so much out cry on three soldiers dying on both sides this week what about hundred of civilian Kashmiris who die as a result of cross border firing from both countries every year. I wish there was no partition and us Kashmiris were left on our own like pre 1948. Couple of questions. Why India had double standards on Kashmir and Junagharh/Haiderabad? Rulers of them states acceded with Pakistan didn't they? Why did Pakistan spend all their energy on Kashmir? They should have got their own house in order. They have lost half of their country and if they don't sort themselves out they will lose more in near future.
I dont know why Pakistanis have this idea, trust me Indians dont miss Pakistani people or the land. In a way, we are relieved that there was a partition

Of the major leaders Gandhi, Maulana Abul Kalam and Khan Abdul Gaffar Khan were the vocal ones in opposing partition. To other mainstream Congress leaders, the partition though not totally desirable, came as a relief given the amount of communal violence the country had witnessed from late 30s to 1947 On a personal ambition level, Nehru and Patel would also be happy with the partition as it gave them a freer hand to build the nation than having to squabble with prominent Muslim League leaders in case the nation was not divided.

I am sick of this. Both countries are freaking war mongering chest thumping states. From day one India never accepted creation of Pakistan and Pakistan is hell bent on destroying India. I have family living around loc and hope this nonsense stops. There is so much out cry on three soldiers dying on both sides this week what about hundred of civilian Kashmiris who die as a result of cross border firing from both countries every year. I wish there was no partition and us Kashmiris were left on our own like pre 1948. Couple of questions. Why India had double standards on Kashmir and Junagharh/Haiderabad? Rulers of them states acceded with Pakistan didn't they? Why did Pakistan spend all their energy on Kashmir? They should have got their own house in order. They have lost half of their country and if they don't sort themselves out they will lose more in near future.
1) Indians never "accepted" creation of Pakistan, not because Indians wanted to lord over Pakistan. Indians tend to understand plural society can, and does, exist. In 21st century if you beleive countries should exist based on religious lines you are way behind times my friend. 2) Those Indians who did not "accept" creation of Pakistan are slowly dwindling in number. They are older, have different responsibilities and simply do not have enough time to dabble in this. This dwindling may very well be a bad sign to Pakistan because the peace minded Indians taking back seat and letting blood thirsty Indians at Pakistan is hardly a good news to you. 3) Have you ever looked at the map of India to find Hyderabad and Junagadh? Have a look at Hyderabad buried deep inside Indian territory. How do you plan to have a Pakistani city buried deep inside India? How would it have sustained? What is with Pakistanis arguing this without ever looking at the map?? And mind you, you are actually one of the sane ones?

@laloo i am financial analyst where did you get the taxi idea from i m ready to fight for Indian army at the border will Indian Army recruit me will they accept people born outside India of India origin.
apne desh ke liye ladne ke liye kisiki anumati nahi chahiye agar tu saccha hindustani hai toh tu kisi bhi tarah ghus jayega

apne desh ke liye ladne ke liye kisiki anumati nahi chahiye agar tu saccha hindustani hai toh tu kisi bhi tarah ghus jayega
anumati tho govt ko dena hai main bhi hindustan ke liye ladna chahta hoon problem chance tho indian govt ko dena seriously mera loyalty hamesha bharat ke saath hai.