India to file complaint against Dar's decisions

Feed

The ball went through the gap between the bat and the body, I guess there was no deviation of the ball either. How can an umpire standing staright and in full view of the batsman miss it, it's difficult to believe. Two horrible decisions in quick succession of the best batsmen in the team has made it irrecoverable for India.:mad:

The ball went through the gap between the bat and the body, I guess there was no deviation of the ball either. How can an umpire standing staright and in full view of the batsman miss it, it's difficult to believe. :mad:
There was a sound (snicko showed it) but before the ball was close to the bat. Like someone mentioned, probably the bat hitting the pads. We absolutely need replay challenges. These guys aren't competent enough to distinguish between bat/pad and bat/ball.
There was a sound (snicko showed it) but before the ball was close to the bat. Like someone mentioned, probably the bat hitting the pads. We absolutely need replay challenges. These guys aren't competent enough to distinguish between bat/pad and bat/ball.
Sandy was talking about RD's dismissal, not SRT's
Yoda, although I may agree with you, this is where suspicion goes stronger about this Aleem person. How we can say with confidence that Aleem mistaken it instead of bat-pad. Only Aleem knows it. These haramkhor umpires are in search of such close situations where they can conviniently come out innocent telling that ohhh it's human error you know -- I mistaken it instead of bat-pad. yes, video challenges are a must....we can't afford our top batsmen getting dismissed in suspicious manner like this in every third match.
SRT's snicko showed no sound!! Or did I miss anything Avi?
There was some noise but obviously from the bat brushing the pad, the ball was still way in front of the bat at that time, and absolutely nothing when the ball went past the bat with good distance between them.
Yoda, although I may agree with you, this is where suspicion goes stronger about this Aleem person. How we can say with confidence that Aleem mistaken it instead of bat-pad. Only Aleem knows it. These haramkhor umpires are in search of such close situations where they can conviniently come out innocent telling that ohhh it's human error you know -- I mistaken it instead of bat-pad. yes, video challenges are a must....we can't afford our top batsmen getting dismissed in suspicious manner like this in every third match.
I just have to go with incompetency unless there is evidence of intentional sabotage. Although I wouldn't put it past a Pakistani to fuk India's chances intentionally, we still need some evidence.