Asif confirms that Akhtar was out of line

Bumper

One thing that evidently clear from this interview and the other interview of Afridi i had seen is that there is complete hatred for Shoaib in the Pakistani team. If Asif and Afridi can literally ridicule Shoaib over what he did in the full glare of the media , then it is left to no one's imagination what they would saying about him behind closed doors. I cant imagine how possibly Shoaib can share a dressing room with these guys again , ever. Its quite interesting to see Asif repeating the same " Shoaib aur Afridi baath kar rahe the . Mein bahar aaya , Afridi ne kaha " Bolo Asif" . Mein sirf hasa aur usne balla gumaya" atleast 5 times in the 3 minute interview , almost as if he has been instructed to say that by someone. Again, as Shoaib himself as said , dressing room squabbles are dime a dozen and tempers do flare up a lot. If players are to be disciplined publicly for every instance of dressing room antics, they there wouldnt time left for cricket. I am beginning to think Shoaib has been taken for a ride here. Yes , he acted lunatically , but what transpired after that may not necessarily be a natural flow of actions..

What is your interpretation of this whole incident/accident, Faisal?? PS: I had asked you a question on Karachi U vs Mumbai thread too.
It was no accident Chandan! You know that i am one of the biggest fans of Shoaib's bowling but this is just way too much, i want to see a lengthy ban! p.s one of the PCB officials has said that Shoaib might never play for PAK again.