Ajit Agarkar hurts Steve Waugh, retired hurt

Robelinda

Though it might be a bit larger than your youtube and hard drive space, can we have a clip, the longer the better, of Agarkar hurting the Indian team by bowling short and wide and embarrassing himself. Some specials I have in mind are: 1. Lords' '02 2. Sydney '04 3. Oval '02 in tests. And then a few in ODIs: 1. vs. SA in the '99 WC 2. vs. Pak at Jaipur in '99 3. vs. England at the Oval in '04 4. vs. SA on the tour to SA - can't remember the venue, but boy did he get tonked in '01.

Though it might be a bit larger than your youtube and hard drive space, can we have a clip, the longer the better, of Agarkar hurting the Indian team by bowling short and wide and embarrassing himself. Some specials I have in mind are: 1. Lords' '02 2. Sydney '04 3. Oval '02 in tests. And then a few in ODIs: 1. vs. SA in the '99 WC 2. vs. Pak at Jaipur in '99 3. vs. England at the Oval in '04 4. vs. SA on the tour to SA - can't remember the venue, but boy did he get tonked in '01.
Why not keep the S&M to yourself man- we are not into that **** and why so much hatred for a hardworking player ??

Why not keep the S&M to yourself man- we are not into that **** and why so much hatred for a hardworking player ??
S&M kya BDSM kiya hai Agarkar ne - averaging 50 in tests, bottling up at every crucial encounter in ODIs. I am grateful to appreciate the likes of Kumble, Dravid, Tendulkar etc. - pretty satisfied with my BDSM. And anyways what's wrong in having an accurate portrayal of his crappy career, rather than a delivery which injured one of the greatest batsman of all time playing his second last test?

:hysterical: That would be beyond funny!!!!! :giggle: