ICF Arcade Premier League

Lord

Pool please!
I dont mind it,but I'm better at poker
yea lets have two groups of A and B and the top 4 from each will qualify for the final round of a 8 players shall we decide the game by conducting a poll ? :hmmm:
good ideas,both of them:two_thumbs_up:

I like this. But will we find 16 ACTIVE players?
lets assume that all the current players will continue to participate and then the new 8 players can be 1. india kxip fan he showed interest to join in the last season but was too late he may join season two for the huge prize money 2. zakk another willing candidate 3. you 4. T rex seen him play many times 5. Aaku she showed interest too but was too late 6. Forever Indian he participates in the unofficial tourneys 7. VanarP plays unofficial tourneys 8. fedex this member doesn involve in any discussions but regularly plays arcade game so its is possible lets give it a shot :nice:

no' date='cant keep creating seperate threads each time[/quote']lets do it like SS. lets have it as the primary thread for APL and stick it in chit chat section. create one for every season and merge those with the main thread at the end of each season so that we can conduct polls for upcoming seasons

You guys are really into it :hatsoff: Have you guys decided which game is to be played next for the tourney?
will have poll to decide it :nice:
You can charge people to sign up. for example, 20mil for entry.
not a good idea not all the members have that much $ICF to do so it should be a free entry. and btw we will have more rewards for the next season as we will have 16 participants