Azher's Video Links

azher

are you serious? First off he's giving us some really good vids' date=' second off you slag his effort? Get a grip man[/quote'] There were 59 new threads. Would you rather trawl through each of the 59 threads to see a video or would you rather have all of them in one thread?

are you serious? First off he's giving us some really good vids' date=' second off you slag his effort? Get a grip man[/quote']
fair point buddy but do we really need to say...yo that's so annoying. Merge it' date=' and be done with it.[/quote'] Hmm, Whatever happened to you. I am not the one who needs a grip here I was responding to cricketics, he was going to merge it too, but I did it before him I see no reason for you to get pissed on something we do here, especially with me

Ban him Rajeev...:haha:
No man, I wouldn't dream of that, we know each other from long time. I have even released his vids on DT But I was surprised by the unwarranted comment, perhaps having a bad day. ---- Shehzada P.S Azher wasn't sharing his own vids, he was randomly putting videos from different sites ( including our own : ) which goes to show his probable intent is to gain post count and no one in the right mind would start 60 threads Isko Angreggi me kehte hain SPAM I am 'purana chawal" in this, I know it buddy

No man, I wouldn't dream of that, we know each other from long time. I have even released his vids on DT But I was surprised by the unwarranted comment, perhaps having a bad day. ---- Shehzada P.S Azher wasn't sharing his own vids, he was randomly putting videos from different sites ( including our own : ) which goes to show his probable intent is to gain post count and no one in the right mind would start 60 threads Isko Angreggi me kehte hain SPAM I am 'purana chawal" in this, I know it buddy
chalo theeke hai yaar...mujha laga thoda thanda response diya Azhar. Chalo aap bade hain aap behtar jaante hain. Howz life in western canada?

There were 59 new threads. Would you rather trawl through each of the 59 threads to see a video or would you rather have all of them in one thread?
sorry about that ! im a mewbie here and didnt knew how things go on here!! i will take a note of my mistakes trhis time!

yes im not posting my videos simply because i havent uploaded them !but thats the way things go every where else and afterall its al there fore sharing and nothing else. although i have got some of my own videos and as soon as i upload them i will post them here. thanks for the appreciation shehzada.