TO Qualify for semis

Cricketics

If Dhoni is aspiring to become Captain of ODI team....he will never take a risk by excluding Agarkar.
Going by his : # stupid team selection [keeping Agarkar and not selecting someone like Yusuf Pathan or Rohit Sharma over KKD] # stupid bowling changes [bringing in Pathan late, and not utilizing his quota more even after his success in the previous T20 that was also his comeback match; making a change bowler like Yuvraj bowl more than 2 overs, esp with Oram and McMillan on] # inability to suggest to his bowlers to change their pace, length and line, esp Sreesanth, when they were getting hit # not sending Pathan as batsman ahead of KKD and maybe even Yuvraj, considering IKP's proclivity for hitting 6's against spinners and YS's suspect form against spinners # trying for the suicidal single with KKD calling no and getting himself run out in the process ... ... I'd say he is going nowhere!
Going by his : .. ... I'd say he is going nowhere!
Here, problem is Dravid has resigned from captaincy at a very crucial moment when 20-20 is in it's peak. Now Dhoni realizing the fact that he has a real chance of being appointed as India's skipper in ODIs -- things will complicate for him. Firstly, he will prefer to remain sweet with all "Powarfull" nepotic BCCI by including players like Agarkar as much time as possible. Clearly, a new and experimentative captain like him will first try to cement his place as a captain before daring to anger BCCI gundas. I have full sympathy with Dhoni....there is nothing much he can do.
Here, problem is Dravid has resigned from captaincy at a very crucial moment when 20-20 is in it's peak. Now Dhoni realizing the fact that he has a real chance of being appointed as India's skipper in ODIs -- things will complicate for him. Firstly, he will prefer to remain sweet with all "Powarfull" nepotic BCCI by including players like Agarkar as much time as possible. Clearly, a new and experimentative captain like him will first try to cement his place as a captain before daring to anger BCCI gundas. I have full sympathy with Dhoni....there is nothing much he can do.
Wrong thread !
why?? how thts gonna be helpful for us?
cause SAF will make it semis somehow. they are too talented. that leaves another slot. would be better if ENG's net RR is lower than ours. but looking at this game so far, looks like atmost we will see a SAF win. not sure NRR will be much diff from ours.

for me..we have won the championship...by defeating Pakistan... now....even if we don't reach semi finals....it won't bother me..as pakistan will be out of tournament even before us...may be tueaday..when Aussies will defeat pakistan...and on monday SL will thrash them... Jayasurya is oiling his tool to shove up the pakis..( tool here is his Bat :D)