Who the hell is Dhoni?

Old thread of the day. :--D
Its a classic susan. Good bump.:haha: My anger at dhoni missing the SL tour was massive. I cannot stand a player missing tests. Also note how big the replies to my Dhoni thread were. I am a crowd puller, throw the bait , reel them in, susan falls for it everytime:hysterical: Anyone can do your non committed posts, never put your neck on the line and basically do PC posts all the time. Do as you do with your sitting on the fence posts, then you will never get anything wrong but you will bore us to death! You carry on defending your buddy donny as well by the way, were has your mate gone recently?:hysterical: Also note this thread was after my Dhoni praising thread. Susan you like others jumped on the bandwagon in praising dhoni:hysterical: I was the original fan:finger:

^ Ive never seen the :hysterical: emoticons dispersed evenly throughout the post like this. Based on the above post, you started off laughing, then you were half way through your first major paragraph and fell on the floor laughing. Then you got up, wrote a few more sentences and fell on the floor laughing again. You then got up again, finished another sentence and fell on the floor laughing again. Then finally got up again, finished your last sentence and flipped off everyone who was reading this. How funny would it be if you were actually rolling on the floor regularly while you were typing that.

dsr, a request.. susan doesnt sound funny at all .. as much as deesy sounds.. so mebe u cud try salsy , sissy, soddy, something like this.. since Salil's name starts with S... if thts the motivation y u're using susan.. :-D ps. i luv these bump threads and eating pie thread.. loll. and dsr has a much lower % of eating pie threads compared to someone whom we all know and r fond of bashing her/him/it..

I think you may be correct. Susan is not really working, even i was not happy with that nickname. I think I have to go back to the drawing board with this one:blink: May have to steal one of your suggestions:--D The egg on face threads are every were, we all have them lurking somewere,Especially me as I am not shy to give an opion:--D