Please keep Jadeja away from TEST team!

Please keep Jadeja away from TEST team!  

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

Allrounder implies someone who is good at BOTH batting and bowling. So unless he can consistently score with the bat then he doesn't deserve a spot because I feel Ojha could have done the same job with the ball' date=' plus more. However, if Jadeja proves me wrong and scores consistently with the bat, then yes fair enough, he deserves the spot.[/quote'] as I said Jadeja hasnt taken Ojha's spot.both can play.Bhajji needs to go agree with that.but still Rahane n Tiwary are better prospects for me two innings.and it was manner of dismissal.he threw it away both times after a bit of pressure was applied.hes talented for sure,but that works only in FC,in intl cricket,temperament and attitude matters more and he seems short there cant say much about innings against Aus A as I didnt watch it.GG scored a ton too but from all accounts it was a streaky one.dunno how Rohit played.too little to go on anyway
as I said Jadeja hasnt taken Ojha's spot.both can play.Bhajji needs to go agree with that.but still Rahane n Tiwary are better prospects for me two innings.and it was manner of dismissal.he threw it away both times after a bit of pressure was applied.hes talented for sure,but that works only in FC,in intl cricket,temperament and attitude matters more and he seems short there cant say much about innings against Aus A as I didnt watch it.GG scored a ton too but from all accounts it was a streaky one.dunno how Rohit played.too little to go on anyway
Yep I agree that Harbhajan needs to go. I expected some improvement from him but he hasn't performed. Fair enough if you think Rahane and Tiwary are better prospects. Imo I would rank them as Rohit, then Rahane and then Tiwary on the basis of the technique. But you're right Rohit does need to work on his temperament, but I don't think ODI cricket is the best platform to judge a batsman's temperament for Test cricket. I think because all 3 of these guys have ripped up Ranji the best approach would be to give them a chance in Tests, give them a decent run and see how they go. Personally I would go with Rohit because I think he has the best technique of the 3 (and I think temperament can be improved more easily than technique) but I don't care which one gets selected. I just hope selectors don't go back to someone like Raina, who has succeeded in ODIs lately, before trying these 3.
Like I said cant play pace. Embarrasing today. All at sea on docile pitch. Selectors are idiots. Where all his fans now for tests!!! Please dont quote me triple ton stuff. Use your cricket eyes
He is more of a bowler and he did his job. 36 overs 71 runs 2 wickets. Otherwise, Australia would have scored 450. He should bat below Ashwin though. Drop one of the seamers and play Ojha instead of Bhajji.
He is more of a bowler and he did his job. 36 overs 71 runs 2 wickets. Otherwise' date=' Australia would have scored 450. He should bat below Ashwin though. Drop one of the seamers and play Ojha instead of Bhajji.[/quote'] Play oijha for bhaji and play rhjane/rohit for jadeja. Play an all rounder if he is actual all rounder. Not cos he is handy with both.
Well you saw what I have been saying from start. Cant play pace. Time to judge. 2 test matches and all at sea in both
all at sea?not sure you watched both or just going by scores.played spinners well in both innings.was decent against pace too against England before that peach by Anderson in this innings,he was troubled by Starc,but played Pattinson okay before that ball anyway 2 innings is still too less.lets see him this series.not to compare,but even Kohli looked clueless in his first few matches in WI.would you have dropped him then
all at sea?not sure you watched both or just going by scores.played spinners well in both innings.was decent against pace too against England before that peach by Anderson in this innings,he was troubled by Starc,but played Pattinson okay before that ball anyway 2 innings is still too less.lets see him this series.not to compare,but even Kohli looked clueless in his first few matches in WI.would you have dropped him then
Seen plenty of jadeja to know what he is all about. Cant play pace. Got rapped a few times on pads, close lbws. Same story against poms and both matches are on low bouncing tracks. His weakeness against short ball has not even be explored yet Scary thing is if he manges to fluke some runs in a match this series on a low docile track. As idiots will pick him for SA were trust me he will ne horrendous and gobbled up by saffie pacers