Please keep Jadeja away from TEST team!

Please keep Jadeja away from TEST team!  

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

Wasn't really a flat track. A dry wicket where the ball was gripping the surface. Good effort from Jadeja. That spell in the last session was very good, great control, great line and length. So far I think his test bowling has been a bit of a surprise. Didn't expect him to be taking wickets but he has done that albeit on helpful tracks. Kudos to him for his efforts. But long way to go, will have to work harder on his bowling and add the variation of fight, loop, pace if he expects to play test cricket regularly.

Wasn't really a flat track. A dry wicket where the ball was gripping the surface. Good effort from Jadeja. That spell in the last session was very good, great control, great line and length. So far I think his test bowling has been a bit of a surprise. Didn't expect him to be taking wickets but he has done that albeit on helpful tracks. Kudos to him for his efforts. But long way to go, will have to work harder on his bowling and add the variation of fight, loop, pace if he expects to play test cricket regularly.
ofcourse.not saying hes turned a corner,but the way all hell broke loose even before he played his first game was really stupid imo.hes been very decent so far. yes he needs to learn all that,but for now hes okay the odd ball was turning,but it wasnt really a helpful track imo.will be so on 4th day
BUMP 3-33 on what was largely a flat deck.could have easily been 4th if Clarke not declared what are the excuses to deny his effort this time:hmmm:
ODIs vs England Jaddu-15.77 Ashwin-35.71 BK-49 Shami-50.33 Sharma-45.40 clearly left-arm spinners are more effective against England on these conditions and Ojha should have done better
ofcourse.not saying hes turned a corner,but the way all hell broke loose even before he played his first game was really stupid imo.hes been very decent so far. yes he needs to learn all that,but for now hes okay the odd ball was turning,but it wasnt really a helpful track imo.will be so on 4th day
Already breaking up, will offer lot of turn and bounce tomorrow itself
I still don't think this track has broken up as yet. I think in some ways the Aussies (Henriques in particular) dug a grave for themselves by being rooted to the crease after Wade's wicket. This allowed our spinners to bowl fuller and create more chances.
+1 its not a 237 track. thats for sure. If India fluff the chance to take a decent lead the issue is with the batsman. From what i saw many australian batsman assumed Jadeja would get turn and the ball just went straight on.
+1 its not a 237 track. thats for sure. If India fluff the chance to take a decent lead the issue is with the batsman. From what i saw many australian batsman assumed Jadeja would get turn and the ball just went straight on.
Its still a pretty good wicket to bat on. It was just poor batting that did the Aussies in. When Clarke and Wade were going, they were scoring pretty well. Wade pretty much gave it away with that cut shot and batsmen coming in just didnt get their feet moving and never got set. Some odd deliveries turned but wicket is not really tough to bat. But Pattinson and Siddle will be a threat to Indian batsmen because Pattinson did well even on that Chennai track. This pitch has more bounce and also some movement off the pitch which B Kumar utilized well.
Its still a pretty good wicket to bat on. It was just poor batting that did the Aussies in. When Clarke and Wade were going, they were scoring pretty well. Wade pretty much gave it away with that cut shot and batsmen coming in just didnt get their feet moving and never got set. Some odd deliveries turned but wicket is not really tough to bat.
agree I think if Wade would not have given it away the aussies would have reached 270 odd for 4.
I still don't think this track has broken up as yet. I think in some ways the Aussies (Henriques in particular) dug a grave for themselves by being rooted to the crease after Wade's wicket. This allowed our spinners to bowl fuller and create more chances.
Maxwell was looking to score and putt of bowlers tbh,credit where due it was good bowling by both
On this point, the nice thing about Jadeja's arm balls are that there is just no difference in angle of delivery, position of the arm or of the seam than his normal off spinner. The only difference is the trajectory. Here is a snapshot of the delivery of the straighter ball which turns (wicket of Henriques) versus the turning one - XhzZnWS.png