ICF Arcade Premier League-Season 2(Poll Added)

Lord

ICF Arcade Premier League-Season 2(Poll Added)  

1. 1.

• Cricket Challenge
    • npower cricket
    • Pacman
    • Test Catch cricket
    • Budapest defenders
    • Warne Ahes to Ashes
    • 8-ball Pool
    • Super Sixers

@derkin : Can you hit the balls which are full and at the stumps? Please tell me how to hit them. I always defend them otherwise I get bowled.
You can hit all the balls for a six (or 6+3). Try to play early then late, till you get the right timing. Maybe you are playing a touch early. The key is that you are not playing for your country, so why are you afraid of getting bowled. :P

You can hit all the balls for a six (or 6+3). Try to play early then late' date=' till you get the right timing. Maybe you are playing a touch early. The key is that you are not playing for your country, so why are you afraid of getting bowled. :P[/quote'] I always miss the short onees,specially ones which are straight please help,coach derkin:P

I always miss the short onees,specially ones which are straight please help,coach derkin:P
Lord :D
ok. so this is all about timing. so for the straighter shorter deliveries, you've got hit hit it just before it hits the pitch. experiment a bit till u get it right. If you're losing too many wickets with the power shot, then start out by playing the first 100 or 200 runs without using it, and just use the normal shots. Then you can let it rip with the power shots. This strategy is utilized when playing it safe. The delivery wide of ofstump can be hit for 6+3 runs if you play it slightly late. The same with the fuller legside delivery, but it's a lot more dangerous. :bigboss:

ok. so this is all about timing. so for the straighter shorter deliveries, you've got hit hit it just before it hits the pitch. experiment a bit till u get it right. If you're losing too many wickets with the power shot, then start out by playing the first 100 or 200 runs without using it, and just use the normal shots. Then you can let it rip with the power shots. This strategy is utilized when playing it safe. The delivery wide of ofstump can be hit for 6+3 runs if you play it slightly late. The same with the fuller legside delivery, but it's a lot more dangerous. :bigboss:
Dude any tips for the deliveries which are full and at the stumps? Thanks.

You can hit all the balls for a six (or 6+3). Try to play early then late' date=' till you get the right timing. Maybe you are playing a touch early. The key is that you are not playing for your country, so why are you afraid of getting bowled. :P[/quote'] I'll try.