Pakistan Elections - 2013

Asim

Yeah I guess communal politics is more mainstream there. And this guy is labelled a liberal. Wow!
A lot of his followers are educated and active on social media. It is worrying that these sort of views find widespread acceptance among this crowd. IK is not a liberal, more like a right winger who is ready to take more extreme positions if it is politically beneficial.
Ik is right Muhammad(pbuh) is the last prophet' date=' anyone who rejects that is not a muslim.[/quote'] Regardless of the theological differences, the state making such sweeping declarations only serves to legitimize the discrimination against them and pave way for them to be further marginalized. Ahmedis, along with Ismailis (another marginalized sect) are among the most progressive sects in Islam.

^^ bro , Islam have some basic principles. anyone who rejects the basic principles of islam is not muslim. Ahmedis or no Ahmedis, if someone didnt belive the basic principles of Islam , he or she is not muslim. Ik is no one to declare them muslims or non- muslims, even if obama want to declare them as muslims then he is also no one. the Muslim world made the decision on the basis of Islamic principles that they ( Ahmedis) are not muslims. Simple.

^^ bro , Islam have some basic principles. anyone who rejects the basic principles of islam is not muslim. Ahmedis or no Ahmedis, if someone didnt belive the basic principles of Islam , he or she is not muslim. Ik is no one to declare them muslims or non- muslims, even if obama want to declare them as muslims then he is also no one. the Muslim world made the decision on the basis of Islamic principles that they ( Ahmedis) are not muslims. Simple.
But couldn't he have simply said that on the judgement day, everyone will have to answer. I think the problem is that this is such a sweeping statement against a sect ( even if he might be right ), it doesn't look prime ministerial.

A lot of his followers are educated and active on social media. It is worrying that these sort of views find widespread acceptance among this crowd. IK is not a liberal, more like a right winger who is ready to take more extreme positions if it is politically beneficial. Regardless of the theological differences, the state making such sweeping declarations only serves to legitimize the discrimination against them and pave way for them to be further marginalized. Ahmedis, along with Ismailis (another marginalized sect) are among the most progressive sects in Islam.
The state made this declaration back in the 70s nothing new, progressive in bidah yh.

But couldn't he have simply said that on the judgement day' date=' everyone will have to answer. I think the problem is that this is such a sweeping statement against a sect ( even if he might be right ), it doesn't look prime ministerial.[/quote'] bro , yes on the judgement day everyone will have to answer as individual, but here is the diffrent issue, Islam belives on Unity and Discipline between muslim world. they are few sects in Islam with minor diffrences on the opinions of marriage, inheritance etc etc,(Shia Sunni killings is all political thing) but every sect believes on the basic principles of Islam.and as muslim we believes the minor issues will be solved with the passage of time. its not a sweeping statement, and also Ahmedis are no sect. they are doing nothing but trying creating fasad and fitna in Islam. they have nothing to do with Islam or with muslim world. if they have muslims names and if they build some kind of mosques and worshiping in their own theology, thn its nothing to do with Islam or Muslim world. I still dont understand why the west is intrested to declare them as muslims and why they have so sympathy with Ahmedis ??? they ever showed their sympathy to muslims of burma and palestine ???

bro , yes on the judgement day everyone will have to answer as individual, but here is the diffrent issue, Islam belives on Unity and Discipline between muslim world. they are few sects in Islam with minor diffrences on the opinions of marriage, inheritance etc etc,(Shia Sunni killings its all political thing) but every sect believes on the basic principles of Islam.and as muslim we believes the minor issues will be solved with the passage of time. its not a sweeping statement, and also Ahmedis are no sect. they are doing nothing but trying creating fasad and fitna in Islam. they have nothing to do with Islam or with muslim world. if they have muslims names and if they build some kind of mosques and worshiping in their own theology, thn its nothing to do with Islam or Muslim world. I still dont understand why the west is intrested to declare them as muslims and why they have so sympathy with Ahmedis ??? they ever showed their sympathy to muslims of burma and palestine ???
I agree with theological basis of your argument bro. I think that is quite clear. But that video does not give much confidence about the candidate who will be representing all of Pakistan including Ahmedis. There is already lot of discrimination against them. I mean someone like Dr Salam can get booted out. The choice of words leaves lot to be desired. Tell u what, one of your heroes, Musharraf, would have handled it much better.

Pak: Imran Khan injured after falling off rally stage Pakistan cricket star turned politician Imran Khan fell off a lift taking him onto the stage for an election rally and was carried to his vehicle with cuts to his head, TV footage showed on Tuesday. Khan was shown being rushed by aides gripping his arms and legs as police cleared a way through the crowd at the event in Pakistan's second largest city of Lahore, footage broadcast by private Dunya television showed. http://www.hindustantimes.com/world-news/Pakistan/Pak-Imran-Khan-injured-after-falling-off-rally-stage/Article1-1056376.aspx

Imran Khan injured... While being lifted through a lifter onto the stage at the Ghalib market, Imran Khan lost his balance. He fell, hit his head on the grill, and started bleeding, taken into Shaukat Khanam mem Hospital. (Since morning I had bad feelings something gonna happen :(( but was thinking about Karachi)