Team 2(SLICK) : Gambhir, M.Morkel, Du plessis, R.Sharma, D.Hussey, M.Samuels

Team 3(zakk) : Gayle, Narine, Steyn, M.Jayawardene, Hales, Afridi

Team 4(jaf) : K.Pieterson, A.Mendis, Misbah, Balaji, Guptill, Langveldt

Team 5(BG) : ABDV, Raina, Swann, Starc, Kohli, Pollard

Team 6(Sooda) : Yuvraj, Gul, Sangakara, Vettori, Morgan, Ojha

Team 7(adi) : B.Mccullum, Ajmal, dwayne bravo, I.Pathan, Mathews, Duminy

Team 8(Lord) : Watson, Kallis, R.Mclaren, Ryan T.Deoschate, RPSingh, Butler

5 more to go :cheer:

Also does any one agree along with International ave IPL and Big bash averages also be added. This will increase the sample size to a much larger level and the the culminating average of there three will give a more accurate picture of their ability and performance imo
Agreed. There are many talented T20 players out there who haven't got many opportunities in T20Is simply because teams don't play much T20I's apart from the WC.
So we still only pick players who have played intl t20s? And wouldnt taking domestic leagues into consideration mean the 200 runs and 10 wkts min would need to be revised?
What I suggest is that qualification remains same and player has to be one has satisfied them. Just that while playing matches, the domestic league averages would also account for a certain value to judge the player on basis of conditions, oppositions etc.
What I suggest is that qualification remains same and player has to be one has satisfied them. Just that while playing matches' date=' the domestic league averages would also account for a certain value to judge the player on basis of conditions, oppositions etc.[/quote'] Agree. This is what I am also suggesting. A simple rough calculation would be 25% of IPL ave + 25% of big bash ave + 50 % of int ave will give a much fairer reflection imo