ICF IPL 2013 SuperSelector/Fantasy League

Forever Indian

Lmao I didn't even watch the match (didn't make changes after teams were announced), only had about 3-4 players playing one of them being Chand and am still coming 3rd cause I had Narine captain. That's how talented I am. :proud:

Rank 26 in ICF League
:hysterical: Your posting that like it's something to be proud of. Good luck on your wooden spoon goals.
top 20 is my target will reach there by the end of this phase :ohyeah:
Normal service already resumes :hysterical: Now your gonna be left aiming for top 20 out of like 25 people as usual. Biggest mockery of the SS title when you won :finger:

Lmao I didn't even watch the match (didn't make changes after teams were announced), only had about 3-4 players playing one of them being Chand and am still coming 3rd cause I had Narine captain. That's how talented I am. :proud: :hysterical: Your posting that like it's something to be proud of. Good luck on your wooden spoon goals. Normal service already resumes :hysterical: Now your gonna be left aiming for top 20 out of like 25 people as usual. Biggest mockery of the SS title when you won :finger:
no it'll be 20/33 :finger:

Lmao I didn't even watch the match (didn't make changes after teams were announced), only had about 3-4 players playing one of them being Chand and am still coming 3rd cause I had Narine captain. That's how talented I am. :proud:
Congrats buddy :two_thumbs_up: and me also in top 5 :dance: