ICF IPL 2013 SuperSelector/Fantasy League

Forever Indian

Seems like eventhough I had 2 more players than Small town boy I will only gain 3 points on him :haha: Maybe a little more if Pappu takes a catch. I honestly don't see how using 2 more subs will have an effect in anyway though, I already know who to pick for final 2 games and will have 8 players for both those as well. But I got a feeling this comp is gonna go right down to the wire :nervous:

Seems like eventhough I had 2 more players than Small town boy I will only gain 3 points on him :haha: Maybe a little more if Pappu takes a catch. I honestly don't see how using 2 more subs will have an effect in anyway though, I already know who to pick for final 2 games and will have 8 players for both those as well. But I got a feeling this comp is gonna go right down to the wire :nervous:
lol vaadu da nervous hoyee jaana 22 :--D

Yeah had STB also had a bad day yesterday I would have been much more relaxed but tension now with STB coming so close. :giggle:
Stop freaking out dude...you will win it easily don't worry ... I am happy to hold second place (hopefully) ... Not so much disappointed for getting less points...really happy that rr won...jammy deserved it...

Yes, 50 days for 3 billion! :facepalm: That's cheap labor. I don't want any prize if Im 1st unless it's at least 5 billion :beee:
:(( sad but he don't want any money so remaining prizes should be increase :yay: :yay: :yay:

PBN has similar team so probably won't make huge cuts today to lead. Khans as I expected goes for it with Karthik kaptaan, he has to cut points today. But for the main battle it's: Hodge vs Karthik Bhaji vs Cooper My lead is 34 points. Lets see how these two battles go. :pray: Crucial to enter tomorrow with a lead so Im not the one taking risks with unreliable players.

PBN has similar team so probably won't make huge cuts today to lead. Khans as I expected goes for it with Karthik kaptaan, he has to cut points today. But for the main battle it's: Hodge vs Karthik Bhaji vs Cooper My lead is 34 points. Lets see how these two battles go. :pray: Crucial to enter tomorrow with a lead so Im not the one taking risks with unreliable players.
yeah didn't check your team..very similar to mine just one player difference. You swapped Dravid with Hodge :poink: I just played it normal ::cantstop: Don't mind if you win it :icflove: Not really worried too much about SS..just trying to enjoy the games now.

yeah didn't check your team..very similar to mine just one player difference. You swapped Dravid with Hodge :poink: I just played it normal ::cantstop: Don't mind if you win it :icflove: Not really worried too much about SS..just trying to enjoy the games now.
:fear::nervous: Now there's gonna be you and Khans (if DK succeeds) to worry about tomorrow as well :whine:

:fear::nervous: Now there's gonna be you and Khans (if DK succeeds) to worry about tomorrow as well :whine:
nah i'm way behind you and we have similar teams. This was the game to take gambles and I just played my normal game.Perhaps I should've taken a few risks :dontknow: No worries though