Yuvraj's "attitude?"

Brainfade

Guest dada_rocks

Why the fcuk anyone would keep gunning for captaincy is beyond me.. I keep denying offers the moment they give me the hint that I will have to manage headcount beyond 4...:haha:....... Here these folks instead of concentrating on their job keep dreaming about captaincy.. I am not saying don't take offers of captaincy but to sulk in ur primary responsibility just because u didn't get the leadership position is downright stupid..

Why the fcuk anyone would keep gunning for captaincy is beyond me.. I keep denying offers the moment they give me the hint that I will have to manage headcount beyond 4...:haha:....... Here these folks instead of concentrating on their job keep dreaming about captaincy.. I am not saying don't take offers of captaincy but to sulk in ur primary responsibility just because u didn't get the leadership position is downright stupid..
P O W E R P R E S T I G E P R I D E
Guest dada_rocks

Sabko Geet updesh ki zaroorat hai.. Power for what: changing field placement Prestige: a good batsman is equally prestigious if not more Pride: representing India as one of top batsman in the world is greater pride than managing field-placement

arms flapping, a player with 36-37 average. who cares if he wastes his talent. Need to prove that he can do it on any surface all over the world. nowonder why he fails badly in tests.
The idiot has spoken again....Talk about his average in last 2 years. Its around 50 if not more and his average of 36 is improving with every match plus you hafta realize how many times he have to throw his wicket cuz he comes in the last few overs of the match. and he a failure in tests?...are you stupid?...You have to give him a decent enough run in the tests to talk about his ability in tests.
How easily did Dada gave up captaincy?..He had to striped off it.....nuff said