1. 1.

• Ishant Sharma
    • Ashok Dinda
    • Chetan Chauhan
    • VRV Singh
    • Abey Kurvilla
    • Vinay Kumar
    • Dodda Ganesh

I voted Ishant Sharma, he's probably not the worst ever, but when you factor in the ridiculous number matches he's played so far, you realize that he's probably the luckiest cricketer to play for India or any team for that matter. At this rate he can easily play 100 tests and still average of close to 40. List bowlers with minimum 50 tests and 100 wickets. As a pure bowler he's only better than Giles. But Giles at least averaged 20 with the bat. http://stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/stats/index.html?class=1;filter=advanced;orderby=bowling_average;orderbyad=reverse;qualmax1=150;qualmax2=900;qualmin1=50;qualmin2=100;qualval1=matches;qualval2=wickets;template=results;type=bowling

I voted Ishant Sharma, he's probably not the worst ever, but when you factor in the ridiculous number matches he's played so far, you realize that he's probably the luckiest cricketer to play for India or any team for that matter. At this rate he can easily play 100 tests and still average of close to 40. List bowlers with minimum 50 tests and 100 wickets. As a pure bowler he's only better than Giles. But Giles at least averaged 20 with the bat. http://stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/stats/index.html?class=1;filter=advanced;orderby=bowling_average;orderbyad=reverse;qualmax1=150;qualmax2=900;qualmin1=50;qualmin2=100;qualval1=matches;qualval2=wickets;template=results;type=bowling
I am ok if someone is bowls crap and accept it. The problem with him is he has excuse for anything. 1) I tried to copy zaheer 2) I am unlucky 3) I found my rhythm in the aus series.
I was trying to see if Kuruvilla/Prasad given some breaks could have ended up like a Vaas. You want to compare them with Marshall?
forget marshall we dont have mcgrath, donald or for that matter any good bowler. I think we have to take blame too we are in to supporting our batsmen. how many times we clap( or shout) for a bowler when he bowls a maiden over or bowls 2 or 3 good balls.