Lethal Irfan/Junaid khan and Ehsan Adil Pakistan pace atatck for Champions Trophy

1) I do not agree with Pakistan posters here on Ehsan Adil,He is overhyped/overrated by fans.His pace & age are not good enough for international level. 2) I recommend Asad Ali name instead of Ehsan Adil. 3)Lethal Irfan & Junaid khan are Indeed world class.

1) I do not agree with Pakistan posters here on Ehsan Adil,He is overhyped/overrated by fans.His pace & age are not good enough for international level. 2) I recommend Asad Ali name instead of Ehsan Adil. 3)Lethal Irfan & Junaid khan are Indeed world class.
Asad Ali is also Brillent Fast bowler 355 first class wickets Ave-22 94 List-A Wickets Ave-19 but i want Adil ahead of Asad ali bcz Adil can bat at no-8
^^lol' date='then play Allrounder,but you are replacing umar gul who bowls at 137-140?[/quote'] Umar gul is Injured Ehsan adil bowl at 130kph and Seam the bowl both way plus Height 6 foot 5 inch same as Mcgarth have Ehsan adil is Brillent Fielder and useful low order batsman so i will select Adil ahead of Gul
Mind your language idiot, this is not the green ghetto. Just because Junaid has bowled one or two 140kph delivery in an odd spell in favorable conditions doesn't mean he's a 140kph+ bowler. Even Vinay Kumar has done that. The fact is that Junaid has, is and will always remain a 125k trundler who couldn't even pick wickets in favorable conditions in SA, and was getting spanked for fun by the SA batsmen.
good joke:two_thumbs_up:
Mind your language idiot, this is not the green ghetto. Just because Junaid has bowled one or two 140kph delivery in an odd spell in favorable conditions doesn't mean he's a 140kph+ bowler. Even Vinay Kumar has done that. The fact is that Junaid has, is and will always remain a 125k trundler who couldn't even pick wickets in favorable conditions in SA, and was getting spanked for fun by the SA batsmen.
Junaid khan Average speed was 142kph in 2nd Match in Super sport park vs SA