Lets all laugh at Puny warriors... LOL Pune

ganeshran

Last year everyone put the blame on Dada. This year there is no such excuse. Cant understand how Pune dropped Steven Smith. Its time we dropped that useless Uthappa down the order. Thanks to the OP for starting this thread. Past history on ICF shows that such epic threads backfire.

And you don't even have a team. All you can do is to hang on to Dhobi's tail and follow him. :finger:
Dhoni doesn't have a tail AFAIK. And whichever is my team, they are kicking ass whereas your team is getting spanked by the new team!

:sniffle::sniffle::sniffle::sniffle::sniffle::sniffle::sniffle::sniffle::sniffle::sniffle::sniffle::sniffle::sniffle::sniffle::sniffle::sniffle::sniffle::sniffle::sniffle::sniffle::sniffle::sniffle::sniffle::sniffle::sniffle::sniffle::sniffle::sniffle::sniffle::sniffle::sniffle::sniffle::sniffle::sniffle::sniffle::sniffle::sniffle::sniffle::sniffle::sniffle::sniffle::sniffle::sniffle::sniffle::sniffle::sniffle::sniffle:

You shouldn't underestimate Manan Vohra. He is a really good T20 batsman and is not a 17 year old kitten like you say. But I agree, Dinda is a really bad bowler and I have no idea what he is doing in the Indian Twenty20 team. And who is Allan Dinda? Allan Donald + Ashok Dinda?:hysterical: