Dhoni choked on the spicy Madraasi Sambhar yet again....laugh aloud

The Outsider

:giggle::giggle: I dont say that you can only support a club if you belong to the place. But the way EPL supporters who have no connect to a club accuse others of glory hunting by supporting IPL teams from our country is hilarious. :cantstop:
i was trolling mate ,it wasnt serious

:giggle::giggle: I dont say that you can only support a club if you belong to the place. But the way EPL supporters who have no connect to a club accuse others of glory hunting by supporting IPL teams from our country is hilarious. :cantstop:
he does not has proper indian team ur worse..u have delhi and still kiss lungi ass:finger:

itna serious matt ho bhai :) enjoy football have fun remember this is jsut trolling :two_thumbs_up:
Fake emotion. you can see this dime a dozen among football fans especially of the EPL teams and now Barca and Real Madrid. There is no emotional connect with the teams, nor with the players so overcompensation by going over the board to assert their loyalty.

Fake emotion. you can see this dime a dozen among football fans especially of the EPL teams and now Barca and Real Madrid. There is no emotional connect with the teams, nor with the players so overcompensation by going over the board to assert their loyalty.
atleast they dont call mediocre players sir:haha: and there boss of team does not owns the league himself!:hysterical:

atleast they dont call mediocre players sir:haha: and there boss of team does not owns the league himself!:hysterical:
Never heard about Fergie time or how every high position in UEFA committee is associates of Barca and so on :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: There are conspiracy theorists in every field :cantstop:

Never heard about Fergie time or how every high position in UEFA committee is associates of Barca and so on :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: There are conspiracy theorists in every field :cantstop:
nope aur koi kaam nhi mujhe?:finger: