ICF : AVKC - IPL Weekly Lottery

SLICKR392

see dont be sad yaar i just cant break my policy. not my fault you had one chance and you asked for just 5%. i cant donate less than 25% in one chance so be happy :cheer:
Ok, I'm asking for 7.5 billion - its more than 25% of your fortune so you must give to me. If you don't then that means this rule doesn't apply so you will have to give at least 1 billion to India-KXI Fan :agree:

Ok' date=' I'm asking for 7.5 billion - its more than 25% of your fortune so you must give to me. If you don't then that means this rule doesn't apply so you will have to give at least 1 billion to India-KXI Fan :agree:[/quote'] Have you seen that other kids Username, Sachin=retired :facepalm: This generation has gone to the dogs, these kids don't know what god has given to Indian cricket. :headshake: Only a small percentage like me realise he should carry on playing :)

Zakk is clearly the most articulate' date=' handsome, charismatic poster on ICF. I am submitting a petition to the admins to nominate zakk as the lifetime king of ICF[/quote'] jhoota :facepalm:

Ok' date=' I'm asking for 7.5 billion - its more than 25% of your fortune so you must give to me. If you don't then that means this rule doesn't apply so you will have to give at least 1 billion to India-KXI Fan :agree:[/quote'] ok kal wale 10 nillions me se 7.5 rakh kar 2.5 send kar abhi :orderorder: