4 foreigners out of 11 is too Much

vishalvirsingh

I like indian players too but I don't think its wise to protect them from competing with Foreign players for spots. I wish I could be proud of kohli for being the number one run scorer in the best t20 league in the world but we all know that it isn't true because of the 6 indians per side rule. IPL players are the 2nd highest paid in the world' date= with the money they make the league should be much better than it is quality wise. It should be so as good as international T20s or better.
Kya yaar....its not 6 Indians per side....its worst....its 7 Indians per side....with forces teams to include players like Bisla/Tiwary/Pathan in the team to make up the number

Kya yaar....its not 6 Indians per side....its worst....its 7 Indians per side....with forces teams to include players like Bisla/Tiwary/Pathan in the team to make up the number
Yeah the point is stll the same though. 5-7 it still means theirs alot of dead weight on teams. In theory it would force teams to find undiscovered indian talent but in reality it just brings down the skill level of all the teams. performing vs IPL teams isn't much better than against domestic teams so whats the point of the IPL in the first place? is it to find Indian talent or create a great cricket league that can rival the american or european domestic leagues? Right now it hasnt done either. I think they should focus on creating a great cricket leauge and remove the limits on foreign players and then do the same after making ipl type leagues for ODIs and test matches and field hockey as well. It would be great for Indian sports in general if their were Western style sports leagues based in India.