Should Joginder Sharma play in the final? (SEHWAG WONT PLAY mostly)

fineleg

Should Joginder Sharma play in the final? (SEHWAG WONT PLAY mostly)  

1. 1.

• YES - Select him in the 11
    • NO - Dont select him in the 11

Did you watch his little cameo at Rawalpindi against PAK in the 2004 series ? Nearly won India the match I don't think he takes his batting that seriously now.
Predz, I did watch that Rawalpindi thing. But the thing is it was 2004, and I've seen him bat like a #11 so many times after that. Frankly, whatever be the reason, as of today unless he shows otherwise, I'll relegate him to a Test #10 or #11 bat.
Did you watch his little cameo at Rawalpindi against PAK in the 2004 series ? Nearly won India the match I don't think he takes his batting that seriously now.
the question is, does he need to? maybe he is fearsome of how detrimental batting was toward's pathan's bowling during the first part of his career. and quite frankly this past year, he has almost always come in at the death where batting is more of a throwing the sink at everythign and hoping it connects rather than a calculated stroke.
the question is' date=' does he need to? maybe he is fearsome of how detrimental batting was toward's pathan's bowling during the first part of his career. and quite frankly this past year, he has almost always come in at the death where batting is more of a throwing the sink at everythign and hoping it connects rather than a calculated stroke.[/quote'] Did he not play a Test or two? Even in Test matches, he was seriously appearing like a totally clueless tail-ender bat.