Who's this A-hole?

Texy

"Jab tak koi mahila tedhi nazar se hasegi nahi tab tak koi aadmi usse chhedega nahi" Madhya Pradesh Congress general secretary Satyadev Katare said in Bhind on Tuesday while addressing a gathering. SOURCE mantri3-big.jpgKis galli ka kutta hai ye? How did this dharti pe bojh get elected? MP had 3400 reported rapes in 2011. A 5yr old and a 4 yr old is struggling for their lives after vicious attack...did they ask for it?

what about those who have voted from him ... aren't they a bigger A-holes...? And his remarks have come at a time when a four-year-old girl lies in a hospital after she was raped last week. Can someone ask him the Tedi Nazar the 4 year gave to the rapist.

what about those who have voted from him ... aren't they a bigger A-holes...? And his remarks have come at a time when a four-year-old girl lies in a hospital after she was raped last week. Can someone ask him the Tedi Nazar the 4 year gave to the rapist.
+100000 the people are the biggest a-holes here for voting such scumbags to power

Recently I was talking with a Dosa wala ( North Indian) about Politics and he told me that from the time of independence his entire village just only vote for congress.I asked him why you don't for people who do development he said nobody does .I told him if they keep on voting just for one party then there is no need for elections at all Similarly One mason with whom I was discussing politics told me that the sarpanch and head of village decide to whom the entire village is going to vote.Nobody dare to go against their order. Well This is the way Indian democracy function .Whoever village head or sarpanch decide people just vote for them

It's unbelievable how nonchalant voters are in India. Almost everyone only cares about their immediate household and that's about it...rest of the country can go to sh1t and no one will bat an eyelid. Sitting thousands of miles away my hands were itching to grab my glock and shove a bullet straight up this guy's rectum as soon as I read this article.

It's unbelievable how nonchalant voters are in India. Almost everyone only cares about their immediate household and that's about it...rest of the country can go to sh1t and no one will bat an eyelid. Sitting thousands of miles away my hands were itching to grab my glock and shove a bullet straight up this guy's rectum as soon as I read this article.
Apna Kaam Chalta toh Bhaad Mein Jaaye Junta instead of Satyamev Jayte