The 'CSK won't win this IPL' I Quit Challenge

Magneto

Because he has already had a publicity stunt : Told he will quit ICF, but he is back. Also puts Banned in his title to seek attention.
Haha. Jealous about the fact that people pay you attention only when you megafap to Dhoni? :winky: Tch tch.

Master race continues to look for safety. No problems. See if you want to take this: a) If CSK wins the IPL 2013, I quit ICF forever. b) If CSK does not win the IPL 2013, you do not represent/or speak or/or whatever CSK for the next 2 years. You be a neutral for those years. Deal?
Nope, not ok. You cannot force me (by bet or whatever other means) from choosing to support the team of my choice, whether its Team India, csk or the Lakers. How about this for a change? If CSK wins, the entire pune gang (you, sabby, Yoda-esque) have the signature & avtar of my choice for a month. If It loses, then I have the signature & avtar of your choice for a month.

So I guess no one apart from me has taken the bet yet I'll repeat it again If CSK wins this year's IPL, I will quit ICF.
And no one cares whether you do or not or whether you crawl back to ICF like the guy who made the bold bet. :giggle:

Because he has already had a publicity stunt : Told he will quit ICF, but he is back. Also puts Banned in his title to seek attention.
acha yar i will no longer reply here it was fun gannu knows it but u took it seriously and after wards i feel bad to make fun abt stuff ur serious about.. enjoy ipl :hatsoff:

Nothing to do with CSK? You are talking to biggest CSK fan dude. PS : Didn't know dogs could use ICF. Thanx for the info!
We just learnt that dogs could after seeing the fotu. You are the biggest CSK fan? :rofl: You have urself said that you will no longer be a fan is Dhoni is bought by some other franchise. :finger:

Haha. Jealous about the fact that people pay you attention only when you megafap to Dhoni? :winky: Tch tch.
Must say you are obsessed to this fapping to Dhoni thing. You were the one who came up with it as well. Personal experience is useful they say :winky:

Nope, not ok. You cannot force me (by bet or whatever other means) from choosing to support the team of my choice, whether its Team India, csk or the Lakers. How about this for a change? If CSK wins, the entire pune gang (you, sabby, Yoda-esque) have the signature & avtar of my choice for a month. If It loses, then I have the signature & avtar of your choice for a month.
im in..:winky: till then can u please change my name to sachin=retired? :blush:

How sissy is that? After claiming for a month you are masters and what not you have to do a 'signature-avatar' kind of thing for a bet like this. Only a partially extreme condition will provide value to it.

We just learnt that dogs could after seeing the fotu. You are the biggest CSK fan? :rofl: You have urself said that you will no longer be a fan is Dhoni is bought by some other franchise. :finger:
So? Is he being bought right now? No. I think you should know this, At least 60% of CSK fans are because of Dhoni. I don't know if you follow football, but he is like Ronaldo was to Man U. The day he left, plenty of United supporters became Madrid supporters. Not 60% in that case, but a huge amount still.

Must say you are obsessed to this fapping to Dhoni thing. You were the one who came up with it as well. Personal experience is useful they say :winky:
Yes. Your 'personal experience' has been uselful for you. You became a mascot on ICF from being the village idiot here. What great value your 'personal experience' has brought! :clap: :clap:

And no one cares whether you do or not or whether you crawl back to ICF like the guy who made the bold bet. :giggle:
I got a little too much to lose. Didn't your ass almost get permanently banned or was reallly close to being perma banned by Rajiv once?

So? Is he being bought right now? No. I think you should know this, At least 60% of CSK fans are because of Dhoni. I don't know if you follow football, but he is like Ronaldo was to Man U. The day he left, plenty of United supporters became Madrid supporters. Not 60% in that case, but a huge amount still.
Thanks for saying again that you are not 'really' a CSK fan. Nakli Bhopali :finger:

I got a little too much to lose. Didn't your ass almost get permanently banned or was reallly close to being perma banned by Rajiv once?
You want me to answer a random hypothetical cause your brain suddenly decided to make up stuff? :giggle:

I guess you didn't know that he claimed he quit ICF and then slowly crawled back. :giggle:
Did I say I will quit forever? I did say at the end I will see you guys sometime again. :giggle: And that was never part of a bet. Do you understand how betting works?

How sissy is that? After claiming for a month you are masters and what not you have to do a 'signature-avatar' kind of thing for a bet like this. Only a partially extreme condition will provide value to it.
I don’t know if you realize this, I literally have no obligation to enter into any sort of bet(s) with any of you guys. As far I am concerned, the Puppies fans are too fringe to be even taken seriously. But I thought I’d give you guys a chance. Clearly you don’t want to take it. Goodbye!