The 'CSK won't win this IPL' I Quit Challenge

Magneto

You want me to answer a random hypothetical cause your brain suddenly decided to make up stuff? :giggle:
Make up stuff? Seriously? Dude you were already so close to being banned once by Rajiv and IIRC, you said you would leave on your own terms or something like that. Man up and take the bet

I don’t know if you realize this, I literally have no obligation to enter into any sort of bet(s) with any of you guys. As far I am concerned, the Puppies fans are too fringe to be even taken seriously. But I thought I’d give you guys a chance. Clearly you don’t want to take it. Goodbye!
i took that bet u gave..now dont run away

I don’t know if you realize this, I literally have no obligation to enter into any sort of bet(s) with any of you guys. As far I am concerned, the Puppies fans are too fringe to be even taken seriously. But I thought I’d give you guys a chance. Clearly you don’t want to take it. Goodbye!
Ganesh Ran and then Ram Ran :hehe:

Did I say I will quit forever? I did say at the end I will see you guys sometime again. :giggle: And that was never part of a bet. Do you understand how betting works?
Yea, yea when someone says I am quitting, they need to include, forever, never again, may be later, can't make up my mind, yada yada yada. Funny that a guy who said he is leaving and came back crawling now wants others to take up a bet to leave. :winky:

Make up stuff? Seriously? Dude you were already so close to being banned once by Rajiv and IIRC' date= you said you would leave on your own terms or something like that. Man up and take the bet
Delusional still? There has been no threaten of ban, although I was asked to leave if I didn't like site moderation and I said I will leave on my own terms not cause some admins can't take feedback. We all know sites like these are addictive, so anyone claiming they will leave cause someone else told them to do will only come crawling back, just like Saurav did. :winky: On the contrary, I have forced a few admins to give up their admin roles cause they couldn't control their personal opinion taking over moderation duties. If anyone claims to the contrary, I can pull up older posts. :winky:

Yea' date=' yea when someone says I am quitting, they need to include, [b']forever, never again, may be later, can't make up my mind, yada yada yada. Funny that a guy who said he is leaving and came back crawling now wants others to take up a bet to leave. :winky:
You are just one of those CSK chickens you don't have the balls. There is indeed a difference between 'quitting open ended' and 'quitting forever'. All you guys can do it big talk. When the real situation comes, you will run away with your tails up.

Delusional still? On the contrary, I have forced a few admins to give up their admin roles cause they couldn't control their personal opinion taking over moderation duties. If anyone claims to the contrary, I can pull up older posts. :winky:
Haha. Once people catch you chickens on your wrong foot, you all become delusional yada yada. You will continue to speak nonsense, but the moment you are asked to back it up, you will run helter skelter.

Dude' date=' regular season is for wooden spoon winning, championships are won much later. You wouldn't know that, I understand. :finger:[/quote'] You did not win any championship in the first two seasons either. You were equally useless in CPL. Lost the first 3 tournaments (2 IPls + 1 CPL) like us only :finger: 6-time losers despite fixing everything for themselves. :hehe:

Man, some of you guys are taking this way too seriously.. the whole mood is souring big time. #Over&Out :headshake:
The mood if ICF is at an all-time HIGH (with anticipation). The whole of ICF is anxiously waiting to see whether the 'master race' will be brave enough to take up the bet.

You did not win any championship in the first two seasons either. You were equally useless in CPL. Lost the first 3 tournaments (2 IPls + 1 CPL) like us only :finger: 6-time losers despite fixing everything for themselves. :hehe:
then what happened? oh, that's right, you don't know cause you left ICF. :hysterical:

then what happened? oh' date=' that's right, you don't know cause you left ICF. :hysterical:[/quote'] Did I even join ICF then? In 2010? :finger: Then your losing streak stopped, but you still are 6-time losers :finger: