Commiserations Pakistan

Rajiv

Commiserations indeed Pakistan!! They played cracking cricket and it was one hell of a match!! Pakistan bowling was terrific and the way they stopped Yuvraj from scoring freely was awesome!! Malik's captaincy was top notch and the fielding was superb as well. I'd like to single out Gul for his absolutely magnificent bowling. But their batting let them down. Among Indians only RP Singh and Irfan Pathan were able to bowl something to match Pak's bowling. Still India's batting was just a touch better and hence we won. Otherwise it was cracking match!! Absolutely fantastic!

Commiserations indeed Pakistan!! They played cracking cricket and it was one hell of a match!! Pakistan bowling was terrific and the way they stopped Yuvraj from scoring freely was awesome!! Malik's captaincy was top notch and the fielding was superb as well. I'd like to single out Gul for his absolutely magnificent bowling. But their batting let them down. Among Indians only RP Singh and Irfan Pathan were able to bowl something to match Pak's bowling. Still India's batting was just a touch better and hence we won. Otherwise it was cracking match!! Absolutely fantastic!
Your thoughts about 20/20 cricket now? Exciting isn't it?:D

Faisal, It is exciting and great fun. But that is what it is. I'll never rate it as real cricket. And I'm quite skeptical about the thought that the success in T20 will translate into success in one day arena. No. It will never convince me. But this fortnight has been fun and lot of unexpected people, who apparently dislike cricket, have watched it and enjoyed it. That way it has been a wonderful success. Many purists said that the bowl out in the previous Indo-Pak match ruined it for them. But I enjoyed that too. The whole concept is to have fun and the bowl out was fun too--a completely new thing in cricket!