Commiserations Pakistan

Rajiv

I can't believe Misbah all by himself almost won the game for Pakistan. Take a bow Misbah, that was one top knock althought it didn't come in a winning cause. As for Pakistan, you played crap other than few individuals making top effort. Misbah, Tanvir, Gul and couple others were top class. The rest including the much vaunted Äfridi were stupid as. Misbah for Pakistan president. Great effort by the young ones in the Pakistan team and they are the future not the likes of Afridi , Akmal or Younis. Invest in youth and reap the fruits. Still it has to be said Pakistan did really well in this tourney and thanks for making the finals a great game.

Guest dada_rocks
It was really close, you guys played very well Misbah - Salute man, class player
We sud not have allowed them to come this close.. same thing happened even in league match
Guest dada_rocks
I can't believe Misbah all by himself almost won the game for Pakistan. Take a bow Misbah, that was one top knock althought it didn't come in a winning cause. As for Pakistan, you played crap other than few individuals making top effort. Misbah, Tanvir, Gul and couple others were top class. The rest including the much vaunted Äfridi were stupid as. Misbah for Pakistan president. Great effort by the young ones in the Pakistan team and they are the future not the likes of Afridi , Akmal or Younis. Invest in youth and reap the fruits. Still it has to be said Pakistan did really well in this tourney and thanks for making the finals a great game.
Yes gerat inning but misbah is anything but young

Indeed, a fine game and a classy effort. Better team won in the end, but Pakistan did not disgrace themselves on the occasion. Gul was very impressive and turned what could have been an outstanding total into a merely competitive (but still adequate) one. Misbah though has impressed me a great deal through the series, and I'm surprised that at age 33, he's played so little cricket for Pakistan. He has the shots, the temperament and the capability to grind it out or hit big. Sohail Tanvir also impressed - looks like a talented bowler, and the sixes he hit off Sreesanth were great hits. Could go a long way.