Cricket Stock Exchange :Saurav Wins ! Pay me in two days (i.e until Tuesday) and get 75% discount on your losses) ! Hurry up and avail the offer !

gaurav92

na gaurav is not gonna count my pmed players so im safe :hehe:
not only will he count them but he will have to count all of them twice because once you PMed him and then 2nd time you put it on this thread so every player will be counted twice and your losses will double :yess: :yess:

not only will he count them but he will have to count all of them twice because once you PMed him and then 2nd time you put it on this thread so every player will be counted twice and your losses will double :yess: :yess:
:agree:

i posted late here and you guys are not accepting that pic so no worries :--D

Losing a lot ....unless someone outdid themselves going down :(( Steyn,misra both did extremely well but got 0 :banghead:
You 2-dollar people should stop worrying. You'll never on top nor be at the bottom. Tough guys like us are the big punters, we are either on top or at the bottom. You go drink some lassi and chill.