Cricket Stock Exchange :Saurav Wins ! Pay me in two days (i.e until Tuesday) and get 75% discount on your losses) ! Hurry up and avail the offer !

gaurav92

Ok here you go :- You buy a player at 25, you sell it at 25 The player makes 50, you earn 25, you lose 25 therefore the balance will always be 0 if you buy and sell the same player :dontknow: what logic is that? Of course it will vary if you change the lots you Buy, but it doesn't make sense anyway, why don't just Buy or Sell in case you think he will do well or not. And more over, this selling concept is introduced to make sure that users who think market are overpriced have the option to sell a player of their choice for every 3 stocks that they buy. this gives them ample opportunity to wipe out large losses that they have from players who they would never buy because they are highly priced.
Ok, now I've understood :two_thumbs_up: The investigation continues :sherlock:

Here you go, I will explain you in the way you played ur stocks :- Buy Hussey, raina and Bravo - 20 Lots Free Stock - Dhoni 20 lots Sell Badrinath - 3 lots. If All of them do better than stock prices, you win for the 3 u bought, you win for Dhoni, but u lose for Badri as you SOLD him. And if they all under-perform, You lose for the 3 buys, you are unaffected in as far as dhoni is concerned as its a free bet and you earn for Selling badri as he has gone below the market price :nice:

Here you go, I will explain you in the way you played ur stocks :- Buy Hussey, raina and Bravo - 20 Lots Free Stock - Dhoni 20 lots Sell Badrinath - 3 lots. If All of them do better than stock prices, you win for the 3 u bought, you win for Dhoni, but u lose for Badri as you SOLD him. And if they all under-perform, You lose for the 3 buys, you are unaffected in as far as dhoni is concerned as its a free bet and you earn for Selling badri as he has gone below the market price :nice:
That I understood earlier. My question is , since I have bought the 3 regular buys, can I sell anyone now?

You are getting both the option yaar :wall: I never said no to free shares, please read the rules carefully. But the selling option is not free - it means in case u sell a player and he performs, you will lose in that.
suppose I sold 20 lots of a player valued at 35. That means I sold you the player for 700 milz. Now that it, right? I mean if the player goes on to make 40 runs then the "loss" you are talking about will only be notional, won't it? Or will I have to pay you (40-35)*20 lots i.e. 100 milz? Ore if he makes 30 runs then what?

suppose I sold 20 lots of a player valued at 35. That means I sold you the player for 700 milz. Now that it, right? I mean if the player goes on to make 40 runs then the "loss" you are talking about will only be notional, won't it? Or will I have to pay you (40-35)*20 lots i.e. 100 milz? Ore if he makes 30 runs then what?
I am at 12 billions now :two_thumbs_up:

That I understood earlier. My question is , since I have bought the 3 regular buys, can I sell anyone now?
Yes, you can Sell a player :nice:
Nope, it works like this :- if the player settles at 40, you lose 5 per share, but if he settles at 30, you gain 5 per share. Just the exact opporsite to buying, simple as that.

Nope, it works like this :- if the player settles at 40, you lose 5 per share, but if he settles at 30, you gain 5 per share. Just the exact opporsite to buying, simple as that.
Ok, thanks.. Ab main samajh gaya :--D Everything noted in detail for the investigation :sherlock:

I'm winning more billions in betting than the entire stock exchange market combined :hahaha: Investigation continues :sherlock:
And you are losing here :hahaha: That live bet is a scam. Look at the number of outcomes yesterday and a few games before that settled with a difference of 0.5 only. :mad: All of it is fixed :mad;

And you are losing here :hahaha: That live bet is a scam. Look at the number of outcomes yesterday and a few games before that settled with a difference of 0.5 only. :mad: All of it is fixed :mad;
You lost there you say phikshed..............I lost here I say phikshed :idea: BTW you lose big because you bet way too big - sure, you won HUGE with that bet of 100 bilz but in general you make more losses than profits when you bet so big...