Cricket Stock Exchange :Saurav Wins ! Pay me in two days (i.e until Tuesday) and get 75% discount on your losses) ! Hurry up and avail the offer !

gaurav92

:facepalm: 200 lots Jaddu 200 lots Bravo 200 lots Raina 200 lots Hussey 200 lots Pollard 200 lots Smith 200 lots Dhobi 200 lots Nohit 200 lots Bhaji 200 lots Mitchell Johnson Not one chit player in that list :dance: Gonna make it large today. :yay:
Give me Vijay, Mohit Sharma and D Karthik free as well :hitler: Remember it's buy 3 get 1 free :orderorder: G92 sell Badri for me at 200 lots Sell Ashwin 200 lots Sell Rayudu 200 lots

The Cricket Stock Exchange for this edition of the IPL ends with the Chief winning handsomely. However, since this was the first time, members were playing, the Chief decides to absorb 75% of the losses. Yes I am not kidding, I have decided to take away 75% of the losses and you only need to pay me the remainder 25% if you pay within the stipulated time.. But in case you delay it by more than 2 days (i.e after Tuesday) you will have to pay me the entire 100% :((. So hurry up ! :icflove: League Standings updated ! Lord gets wooden spoon whereas Saurav Dada takes the cake with a 12bn profit :nice: The right column in the table (Adjusted P&L) are to be considered :icflove: It was fun this stock exchange and I hope you all enjoyed it too :yay: Another Stock exchange for CT will be up (if I get time). Pay me up today

The Cricket Stock Exchange for this edition of the IPL ends with the Chief winning handsomely. However, since this was the first time, members were playing, the Chief decides to absorb 75% of the losses. Yes I am not kidding, I have decided to take away 75% of the losses and you only need to pay me the remainder 25% if you pay within the stipulated time.. But in case you delay it by more than 2 days (i.e after Tuesday) you will have to pay me the entire 100% :((. So hurry up ! :icflove: League Standings updated ! Lord gets wooden spoon whereas Saurav Dada takes the cake with a 12bn profit :nice: The right column in the table (Adjusted P&L) are to be considered :icflove: It was fun this stock exchange and I hope you all enjoyed it too :yay: Another Stock exchange for CT will be up (if I get time). Pay me up today
what if i dont pay you until ICF Police investigation ends? As you know investigations in India take long time :hmmm: