Cricket Stock Exchange :Saurav Wins ! Pay me in two days (i.e until Tuesday) and get 75% discount on your losses) ! Hurry up and avail the offer !

gaurav92

Investigation has ended.We have given this stock exchange 'a clean chit'.and request people to pay up after availing discounts
i demand a reconstitution of ICF SIT. make me in charge of this investigation ICF Supreme Court. :orderorder: doodh ka doodh aur paani ka gripe water bana dunga :dance:

awesome,looks like my investigation had some effect :P on serious note,it was an awesome concept and you did a brilliant job.keep it up :hatsoff: hopefully it'll be up for CT.I'll help you anyway I can :icflove: Money paid
:wall:

i demand a reconstitution of ICF SIT. make me in charge of this investigation ICF Supreme Court. :orderorder: doodh ka doodh aur paani ka gripe water bana dunga :dance:
so you also want BIG LADU :giggle:

@gaurav if next time u need help managing this.. u can pm me :P i will be ready to help u atleast i can make calculations and stuff but i guess it will be easier then ipl anyway so nvm :P
Will think about it :hmmm:
this is not done :(( you are not doing good :(( sh!t now Lord has to pay only 12 billions :(( want to see him Kangaal so plz do something :((
Tu toh pay kar de pehle :P
when i first arrived here' date=' i thought DM was a dude in his 60s because of his DP :giggle:[/quote'] :cantstop: :icflove: O Rly? :P Well, its because of you players that this CSE is a hit. Thank you all for playing :icflove: Thanks a lot buddy :icflove: :icflove: