A hint of movement and bounce

CSK Fan

thats the thing though. He has been good in the last few matches at the business end of the tournament. This year being the key time frame.
So now you understood why people picking upon him , couple more good performance no one will blame him.

oh i agree with that he needs to be given long rope after he got chance all im saying is way things are going im kind of losing faith even commentators today said he was reluctant to go forward i just listened (earlier on during match it was on mute).. anyway itsn ot like we have tons of quality batsmen waiting he is still one of the best bet i hope he improves his tendency to get stuck at crease i have noticed this even during ranji and during that 90 odd vs england
well then lets just leave it at that. For me he is having a very good ipl. One failure does not take away anything from that. Most players would hae struggled against those CSK new ball overs. There is a reason Dravid hid Watson down the order to face the spinner. Thats all i will say.

well then lets just leave it at that. For me he is having a very good ipl. One failure does not take away anything from that. Most players would hae struggled against those CSK new ball overs. There is a reason Dravid hid Watson down the order to face the spinner. Thats all i will say.
ok

So now you understood why people picking upon him ' date=' couple more good performance no one will blame him.[/quote'] well prior to those matches he had match winning knock as well. Your missing the point when i say he played as per the situation. The only thing which happened in the past couple of matches is that he started opening with Dravid and it was his role to go for the shots. Prior to that he had been opening with Watson in which his role was to play the anchor. you need to check Rahane opening with Watson and Rahane opening with Dravid. Different roles with both. Differing averages and differing strike rates chasing differing scores. Even today he got caught trying to force the issue, because that was his role playing with Dravid and Dravid was at that time 5 runs of 9 balls. and unlike when Sabby says he got stuck on the crease, he actually came out of his crease and tried to lift the ball over mid on but got caught.