Another beating awaits the Pakistanis as South Africa come to town

Predator_05

Ah well. Things happen. This loss hurts' date=' but it doesn't really hurt that bad. I didn't really think Pakistan got outplayed today. India had key moment go their way....actually maybe that's not fair....India [i']made key moments go their way, and the result is what we saw. I'm gutted that we lost, but I'm not really down in the depths. The team as a whole is looking good.
Yeah ur righttttt..... though i wud have prefered to beat the crap outa ur hopeless batting lineup... but Misbha played an amazing innings b4 he got his brain fart which is something usual for ur teammmm n scooped it to sreesanth..... take a deep breath n get some beer as champagnes r only for the winnersssss.... hope u dont loose heavily to SAF... :isalute:
I am pretty sure that p@kis don't drink.
u sure??
Illicit liquor claims 41 lives in Pakistan Web posted at: 9/23/2007 3:26:11 Source ::: REUTERS KARACHI • A batch of poisonous bootleg liquor has killed 41 people in the Pakistani city of Karachi in one of the country's worst ever cases of alcohol poisoning, police said yesterday. Liquor is banned for Muslims in Pakistan, although a few shops are allowed to sell alcohol to non-Muslims. Even those shops are closed during the Muslim fasting month of Ramadan, which began last week. People began falling sick on Thursday and the death toll had risen steadily, police said. "So far, we have reports of 41 deaths, while 27 people are still being treated in different hospitals," said Javed Bukhari, a deputy inspector general of city police. Six people, including a policeman, had been arrested in connection with the sale of the homemade liquor, said city police chief Azhar Farooqi. Police suspect the poisonous liquor came from one batch that was distributed in poor neighbourhoods. http://www.thepeninsulaqatar.com/Display_news.asp?section=World_News&subsection=Pakistan+%26+Sub-Continent&month=September2007&file=World_News2007092332611.xml
Ah well. Things happen. This loss hurts' date=' but it doesn't really hurt that bad. I didn't really think Pakistan got outplayed today. India had key moment go their way....actually maybe that's not fair....India [i']made key moments go their way, and the result is what we saw. I'm gutted that we lost, but I'm not really down in the depths. The team as a whole is looking good.
This fella Kablooee is one of the best writers on their board. You stick around, fella. It's a pleasure to read you. Just a few questions for you. What would have the reaction on PP, had Misbah hit that ball for a six? Did you notice the number of Indians who were trying to console the Pakistanis, even by downplaying India's well deserved win? Do you reckon any consideration would have been shown for them in victory? And secondly, do you think the point that I made about you guys (and your team) wanting to win so badly against India that it gets in the way holds true? How else do you explain Pakistan capitulating in every major tournament against us? It's a mental thing, innit?
This fella Kablooee is one of the best writers on their board. You stick around, fella. It's a pleasure to read you. Just a few questions for you. What would have the reaction on PP, had Misbah hit that ball for a six? Did you notice the number of Indians who were trying to console the Pakistanis, even by downplaying India's well deserved win? Do you reckon any consideration would have been shown for them in victory? And secondly, do you think the point that I made about you guys (and your team) wanting to win so badly against India that it gets in the way holds true? How else do you explain Pakistan capitulating in every major tournament against us? It's a mental thing, innit?
Firstly thanks for the kind words. As for you questions: 1. I have absolutely no doubt in my mind the if India lost in the manner in which Pakistan lost, there would have been plenty of PPers offering support to Indians fans and consoling them because their team would have played very well. Heck, I have no doubt that the sort of childish posting on ICF after today's match would have been replicated on PP if Pakistan had won. I don't blame Predator for posting all that garbage, his team won a major tournament against fierce rival, what good is it if you can't revel in it for a bit (not that it's ok to cross the line). 2. You're probably right. The desire to win against India might be a reason for it. Then again, are you saying that Indians don't want to beat Pakistan just as much? While I'm at it, I have a question for you: To which level do you think we would have seen the "It's only Twenty20" angle being played on this board if India had lost? Plenty of people on this board stood firm when I asked earlier whether they still thought this tourney wasn't important, but they were unanimous is saying matches against Pakistan were important. I don't know, maybe I'm being slightly unfair. But I will say this much, you have you credit PPers for their behavior today in defeat. No excuses, congratulations to India, appreciation of a great cricket match and optimism for the (near) future.
mp' date=' there was post there on the forums mentioning that the guy would beatup/murder any indian he sees outside his house.....(albeit ) he mentioned it for fun' sake.... it was there yesterday .....[b']can't seem to find it now ..
Because it was probably removed (if it was there at all). Because that type of stuff isn't tolerated. On the other hand, posts like the one directly below yours are not only common place here, but amongst the tame ones.