ICF Champions Trophy 2013 : Superselector Fantasy League

Lord

Money paid to all winners : 1. sscomp32 : 20 bilz 2. Straight.Drive : 17.5 bilz 3. Forever Indian : 15 bilz 4. saravank600 : 12.5 bilz 5. ragavender : 10 bilz 6. veer : 8 bilz 7. indiefan : 6 bilz 8. adi B : 5 bilz 9. Analyst Maaz : 4 bilz 10. maco : 2 bilz 31. jalebi_bhai :225(wooden spoon sponsored by India-KXIP fan) congrats to the winners :congrats: and thanks to all for your donations :icflove:
Proud sponser :proud:
KPXI of CT :hysterical:
Atleast K11P and myself took second position once in IPL and CT2013 respectively. Now my best positions are 8th global in India-Aus tests series, 8th in IPL here and 2nd in CT2013 here. Need to achieve first some time. Enough of second etc. Zak, i am surprised you are at 17 though. Expected you to be in top 10 at least the way you played IPL FL.
Atleast K11P and myself took second position once in IPL and CT2013 respectively. Now my best positions are 8th global in India-Aus tests series, 8th in IPL here and 2nd in CT2013 here. Need to achieve first some time. Enough of second etc. Zak, i am surprised you are at 17 though. Expected you to be in top 10 at least the way you played IPL FL.
that because of 2 losers OP and his partner :whack: Loser OP suspended me for Donating Big ZERO :((