IPL 2013 : Match 59 : Kings XI Punjab vs Mumbai Indians-May 18th,2013-Dharamsala

Lord

but if they work you win big.only way to recover my losses:((
You should stop looking short term and focus on long term. Try and clear out 2 billions from each match rather than the whole in one go. For that you should adopt a maximum cover-minimum risk policy.

You should stop looking short term and focus on long term. Try and clear out 2 billions from each match rather than the whole in one go. For that you should adopt a maximum cover-minimum risk policy.
you mean buying lots of players?

:agree: I am no longer wondering who'll perform. I am simply trying to eliminate the ones I think will not. Like today I eliminated Mandeep, Vohra, Maxwell and Rayudu.
will try that tomorrow:nice:

Doesn't know who will perform :hysterical: You will make a great Superselector :hehe:
Come and play the CT superselector and see how I pawn you :dance: :dance: This is not the nitwit superselector game u kiddo, this is the stock exchange which is played differently :finger: For e.g. You know Manduck is shyte so never buy him :finger:

Come and play the CT superselector and see how I pawn you :dance: :dance: This is not the nitwit superselector game u kiddo, this is the stock exchange which is played differently :finger: For e.g. You know Manduck is shyte so never buy him :finger:
Most likely will beat Samson, Vihari and Vohra to collect 2nd consecutive best young player award :dance: And you beating me in SS :hysterical: Most talented SS, but been finishing 4th last 2 times in the test series' due to silly mistakes. This time am sitting almost even with first place going into final 5 matchdays. Gonna become champ this time :king: :pray:

Most likely will beat Samson, Vihari and Vohra to collect 2nd consecutive best young player award :dance: And you beating me in SS :hysterical: Most talented SS, but been finishing 4th last 2 times in the test series' due to silly mistakes. This time am sitting almost even with first place going into final 5 matchdays. Gonna become champ this time :king: :pray:
Play the stock exchange game if you have the guts. Still not too late. So much tailunt, yet finishing fourth? :rofl: You must be the Rohit Sharma of ICF Superselector :giggle: Manduck doesn't even deserve to get nominated :headshake: 2 ducks, 7 drops and a cluster of sub-par scores :headshake: Only got 1 today :headshake:

Play the stock exchange game if you have the guts. Still not too late. So much tailunt, yet finishing fourth? :rofl: You must be the Rohit Sharma of ICF Superselector :giggle:
It is too late, you see I don't count "top 10" as a good finish unlike you :hehe: And I was making silly mistakes, was on debut. Now Im more familiar and hopefully gonna take first title. Can't wait to trash you in CT. :dance:

It is too late, you see I don't count "top 10" as a good finish unlike you :hehe: And I was making silly mistakes, was on debut. Now Im more familiar and hopefully gonna take first title. Can't wait to trash you in CT. :dance:
I'll win both the stock exchange and the superselector :dance: The fun of the stock exchange game is that you can still come in and win the whole thing easily. But I bet you'd chicken out. :hehe:

I'll win both the stock exchange and the superselector :dance: The fun of the stock exchange game is that you can still come in and win the whole thing easily. But I bet you'd chicken out. :hehe:
Are you saying Im scared? :facepalm: The reason Im not playing is cause I tried reading the instructions and didn't get chit. And it's too long to read. And even those taking gambles could win cause there's only 5 days left. I don't play this circus SS, real SS goes for at least 15 days minimum like in CT.