SRK has an eeerie resemblance to Michael Jackson

gs

I am still awaiting for all those debates where you schooled me .... must be easy to rattle off from the top of your mind ... I couldnt find any by searching.
:hysterical::hysterical: Again , forgot about me , you got to be kidding me if you think you can out debate posters like CC , Lurker , Shwetabh etc.

Since when did Wiki become a authentic source of information ? .:hysterical:
It's much better than the cra.p you guys present !
Again for the millionth time the links that I gave you were hosted on a VOI but its sources had nothing to do with VOI ... and existed much before RSS came to being ... Check their Bibliography ... but you wont and which is why you get ridiculed.
Boy , your silliness knows no bounds today. Google up and will get all your counter views. I won't be bothered anymore. And heck , your KS lal already been debunked by other historians like Peter Jackson.
BTW what happened during the debate on Gandhi ... ? Who got "schooled" ? or was that link from RSS according to you ?
What about Gandhi ? As usual , you are quickly losing the plot here ! In case you forgot , I agreed with the OP that Gandhi' made a poor judgment although I explained his perceived thought process.
werent you sensitive about discussing these topics here ? I dont give a flying fack ... but you and your friends get offended in 0.6 seconds which is why I suggested we take it offline ... Never take that as my refusal to debate you .... I understand that this place is swarming with individuals who swear by political correctness .. some of them mean a lot to me and I would not prefer to get into a slanging match (which is what usually happens on a public debate involving such issues.) with them.
I wasn't , Ravi and other Mods were and I just want everybody to follow the directive! I just don't like you stereotyping entire community just based on your whims and fancies . That's all.
And what makes you think you and your minni me's have a certificate from God that certifies you as angels of truth ?
Forget my certification , first try to get the certification site owner whether you should be allowed to post what you post regarding Indian muslims.

The Only 2 serious debates I have had with Lurker were on Sharia and Gandhi and you can see for yourselves what happened there. I dont think you ever saw me debating with Shwetabh on the old site ... On this site there was only one or two semi-serious discussions and after that we decided to not go at each other in public. You do not know anything about our debates especially the ones that we took offline . And CC ... well this guy is legendary for arguing for the sake of it ..... and resorting to abuse when things got hot ... you yourselves have been a witness. But feel free to name a topic where you think he proved me wrong .
Areya baba , who cares whether you got schooled or not. Admit it , your views pertaining to Muslims are not popular here and most posters give up arguing with you and DR due to sheer boredom and want of time. Personally speaking , my only problem with NRI's like yourself is the fake jingoism that you exhibit and your bigoted views when it comes to Indian Muslims. Not to mention your criticism of greats like Gandhi , Nehru etc.

Cut the childish comments KR ... Pls talk seriously. Can you provide me a link where this "Peter Jackson" has debunked KS Lal ? And once again ... KS Lal was merely quoting many other historians ...(That is if you bothered to check the Bibliography .. did you ?) It was based on the whinging by your PC gang ... as usual you dont know anything that happens behind the scenes but it never stops you from yakking away. And no Iam not allowed to tell you what happens behind the scenes.
I am gonna ignore your silly barbs now . You have been schooled before . Just admit it and move on . Nothing wrong with that. And for starts , I would seriously advise getting enrolled in anger management crash course. You sir, can certainly use it . Over and out !

what now you were covering me with glory all this time ? As soon as you provide me the link ... Dont worry about my personal problems. You have not even met me. Ican similarly recommend you to mental therapy ... see its easy to do that on a anonymous forum.
So what's this become now , a silly game of who posts the last post ! I have seen you and DR indulge in this before. And you claim that it was never about ego trip. Admit it , it's your ego which makes you have the last word all the time and this behavior is childish , I must add.

And your behaviour of accussing people of whatever comes to your mind without any corroboration makes you the most matured person on earth ?
There you go ! Always wanting to have the last word. This is what I was alluding to. Let's see if your man enough to walk way without resorting to this silly game.

I will await your links where you and your friends schooled me ... If you dont have any links you need to take back your claims ... Iam not the type that will take such accusations lying down... I Dont care what you think ... but as far as I know I have the right to stand up and defend myself when you are going on a accusation spree.
Sorry sir ! Can't help you here ! Got to go now ! I don't know what you do for living , but I certainly can't sit here and debate with you about useless things which have no bearing in my day to day life.

Guest dada_rocks

I don't begrudege his success he is good marketing man and he deserves kudos for that.. What i find detesting is ...well I guess I have said it enough times no poitn repeating again

i never watched a srk movie before but i have to say i really do admire the whole chak de india thing he started which seems to the new anthem for all our sportsmen. also that fact he went to t20 final supporting india is like the biggest *****slap to the pakistanis who watches his movies. they probably thought since he's a muslim that he would stay neutral there but he was pumping his fist whenever we got wickets, congratulating our guys after the victory and even his son walked with the indian team during the victory lap. and the fact he even cleverly marketed his next movie under his jacket, which is a brilliant marketing move, earns my respect even more. he's a muslim who also happens to be a proud indian! :isalute: